how must these guys feel

Right guys we've won the last 3 games but your on the bench today.

Although we dont know if byfield has a knock, :censored: master switch from shez, works wonders for team morale that does.

byfield has hurt his toe, allegedly playing football with his daughter at home. LOL.

harsh.

ooh chris ogrady

harsh but very true!

Not good enough........saying that ..he is nowhere to blame for today...and he wasn't poor...i thought he had a decent 1st half, i'm just saying that i don't rate him....at all!!!! holds the ball up..(some of the time) and that's about it. Pace...no.....threat...no....wins headers...not really....an outlet...no.......gives us an option...no...dangerous....brian!!!

I feel sorry for Mahar, id like to see him play more instead of Whits. Didnt see the away games he started but thought against Walsall he played very well first half before fading a bit in the second, we seemed to play on the deck more with Mahar in there. He seems to be the only CM we have who is prepared to thread little balls through to the forwards along the floor. Allott and Whits usually go wide.

Anyone else think we could do with a creative CM in January so we can unlock these teams who put 11 men behind the ball at home? I really think thats our weakness and if we could get it sorted we would most definitely be challenging.

I feel sorry for Mahar, id like to see him play more instead of Whits. Didnt see the away games he started but thought against Walsall he played very well first half before fading a bit in the second, we seemed to play on the deck more with Mahar in there. He seems to be the only CM we have who is prepared to thread little balls through to the forwards along the floor. Allott and Whits usually go wide.

Anyone else think we could do with a creative CM in January so we can unlock these teams who put 11 men behind the ball at home? I really think thats our weakness and if we could get it sorted we would most definitely be challenging.

it's not the 4 word post, but "head the on nail" springs to mind on this. Good post!

If COG is half the player that Craig Davies is then I'll eat my feckin' large hat...........he's ....how do you say?? Shhhiiiitttttteeee

"Shhhiiiitttttteeee"!? That's ridiculous....

Admittedly he didn't do much in the second-half today, but in the first half won every challenge, scared the defenders with his pace and held the ball up well.

22 years-old, been on loan to Bury and only signed for us in the summer - we don't like to give players much of a chance, do we??

"Shhhiiiitttttteeee"!? That's ridiculous....

Admittedly he didn't do much in the second-half today, but in the first half won every challenge, scared the defenders with his pace and held the ball up well.

22 years-old, been on loan to Bury and only signed for us in the summer - we don't like to give players much of a chance, do we??

i'll just clear the "boo boy" bit, as for we, I presume you mean 'me?'

I'm not making COG a scapegoat (for a draw :blink: ?) nor am I "not giving him a chance" I am giving my opinion about a player, 22years of age or not who, i believe will not make a sucessful league 1 (3rd division) centre forward! and I am quite sure that he will never score 15 goals in a season in the top 3 levels of english football. If that's not giving a player a chance, then so be it - but I very much doubt that my comments about him will prove to be wrong. :chubb:

he is just a tall rodney jack

Haha, That was quality. RODNEY JACK JACK JACK!!!

Well that was, quite frankly. Sh*te. We are so predictable and any move that doesnt involve Taylor is absolutely useless. Simple as. We rely to heavily on one player and for a professional side, that is absolutely scandelous.

So f**kin predictable.

i'll just clear the "boo boy" bit, as for we, I presume you mean 'me?'

I'm not making COG a scapegoat (for a draw :blink: ?) nor am I "not giving him a chance" I am giving my opinion about a player, 22years of age or not who, i believe will not make a sucessful league 1 (3rd division) centre forward! and I am quite sure that he will never score 15 goals in a season in the top 3 levels of english football. If that's not giving a player a chance, then so be it - but I very much doubt that my comments about him will prove to be wrong. :chubb:

Didn't mean you specifically - meant that group of Oldham fans who tend to irrationally target individual players when things aren't going well.

Goes without saying that your entitled to your opinion, but his game's still developing and to label him "s***e" when he's shown signs that he could become a pretty good player (in my opinion!) at this level is a bit over the top.

Didn't mean you specifically - meant that group of Oldham fans who tend to irrationally target individual players when things aren't going well.

Goes without saying that your entitled to your opinion, but his game's still developing and to label him "s***e" when he's shown signs that he could become a pretty good player (in my opinion!) at this level is a bit over the top.

After recollection, you're right. I still maintain my view overall about him, but you are right - the description was harsh and ott! :surrender: