Twisted Wheel

Good point .... and unsetting me by mentioning the wheel. Couldn't go to see them Thursday as had really bad (the worse) man flu

TOP GIG TOP GIG TOP GIG

shes a weapon... yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shes a weapon...

if you havent seen these... do it do it do it to class....

even the room sang oldham oldham oldham

i honestly thought do do de do was going to be the next one haha :grin:

alright roger have you seen TW???

do do de do twisted wheel

I’ve seen them a few times, going watching them tonight too. Watched them quite a few times before they were signed and when Rick and Jonny were in the Children.

I used to go to college with one of the lads in the band.

They aren’t big football fans, heard it said that if they had to support anyone they would follow Oldham (on lovejoys channel Bee thing). Even though I know full well one of them is a dirty red.

I’ve seen them a few times, going watching them tonight too. Watched them quite a few times before they were signed and when Rick and Jonny were in the Children.

I used to go to college with one of the lads in the band.

They aren’t big football fans, heard it said that if they had to support anyone they would follow Oldham (on lovejoys channel Bee thing). Even though I know full well one of them is a dirty red.

Exactly there not big football fans at all, likewise seen Jonny and Rick when they were in the Children. Adam the drummer i know through family, good lad and major p*sshead lol

i was hob nobbing with some execs from sony/bmg/columbia, and i did my best to convince them that theyre going the wrong way by trying to say theyre a manchester band. much better idea to build on the cult following and play on uniqueness. they humoured me by giving me a three page running plan for the whole day, which included a set list, and smiling politely!!

i was hob nobbing with some execs from sony/bmg/columbia, and i did my best to convince them that theyre going the wrong way by trying to say theyre a manchester band. much better idea to build on the cult following and play on uniqueness. they humoured me by giving me a three page running plan for the whole day, which included a set list, and smiling politely!!

bet you had a good time when you got home.... :grin:

none of them do, but pretending to support us guarantees another few hundred to the cult following. going down the EEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRR route is tantamount to the RAC wink wink

To be fair, they don't play the Manchester card but also they aren't to keen to admit to being from Saddleworth either!

Good night, but I made a sharp exit when all the Oldham lot were trying to turn that van over on Whitworth Street after the gig!!!