Todays game

Typical latics at home this season, good first half and absolutely awful second half where we cant string a pass together. Fleming was great, disgraceful that they were able to score the rebound especially when Flem managed to push it so well away. We didnt create anything second half. Not sure whether theres was a pen, it was defo a dive and i think Flem did get the ball, surely he should have been sent off though ? O'Grady should have been on earlier. Eardley was poor summing up his performance with that joke of a free kick at the end. Only positives from today, Fleming 2 great saves, Byfield and Hughes linking well but not much else.

Typical latics at home this season, good first half and absolutely awful second half where we cant string a pass together. Fleming was great, disgraceful that they were able to score the rebound especially when Flem managed to push it so well away. We didnt create anything second half. Not sure whether theres was a pen, it was defo a dive and i think Flem did get the ball, surely he should have been sent off though ? O'Grady should have been on earlier. Eardley was poor summing up his performance with that joke of a free kick at the end. Only positives from today, Fleming 2 great saves, Byfield and Hughes linking well but not much else.

somes it up apart from the comment about byfield and hughes

I agree with most on here.

Fleming was class, stam and Ruben both had good games.

(but are they leaders like Gregan) also too much long ball.

Whits was awful today and Taylor looked like he had a hang over.

Oh well were signing a good striker who is on fire at the moment in january. (Craig Davies)

Fair play to Stam, he has done well since he's come back in. I can't put my finger on where the midfield is going so wrong. Whitaker isn't the man to change a game on his own but he was trying to get involved. Taylor was a real threat first half but I don't know if he touched the ball for the first 30 minutes of the second. Ratters looked to play a very good game given that he had to do the work of several men. Time to stiffen up a wing by putting him or Maher in there maybe.

Never seen it - I am not OPTA but know his stats on tackles on Satdi would have been bloomin near 100% - his passes were always to a blue shirt - but like I have said b4, we all watch different matches!

Lomax did ok considering he was at left back and can only use his right foot. Thought Orient may have exploited this weakness more than they did.