Season Half Over.

Are you happy or disappointed about our current situation?

I'm pleased we are hanging in there and would have taken where we are now before the season started but somewhat disappointed that we aren't further up based on comparing performances against top teams and bottom teams and points dropped.

I think this makes sense!!!

I'm pleased we are hanging in there and would have taken where we are now before the season started but somewhat disappointed that we aren't further up based on comparing performances against top teams and bottom teams and points dropped.

We are in contention - if we stick in the play off positions then it's all about the end game - 'it's not how you start it's how you finish' as someone once said :wink:

You got the title wrong. It's all over if you listen to some on here :wink:

at this stage of the season,im happy with our league position....and happy with current points gained....

however i cant help but feel we should be top two with some of the missed oppertunitys we have had,and recent points dropped..

ill be even happier if we manage to keep hold of hughes and taylor,think these two are crucial to getting out of this division.

the only thing im not happy with is the hit and miss performances,we seem to put ourself into a good position then shoot ourself in the foot.....

onward and upward..if we can at the very least match this first half in the second half of the season we wont be far off come may...