Chris Taylors agent

chris taylor is looked after by the Stella Group with David Eyres advising him on what to do and what options to take

from what im told chris just wants to get Jan out of the way and is sick of all the transfer gossip ! He wants to stay and play his football but feels it maybe out of his hands if a big offer is made for him

chris taylor is looked after by the Stella Group with David Eyres advising him on what to do and what options to take

from what im told chris just wants to get Jan out of the way and is sick of all the transfer gossip ! He wants to stay and play his football but feels it maybe out of his hands if a big offer is made for him

Eyres is one of the nicest and committed footballers around - couldn't think of anyone I'd prefer to advice Chris. At some point I think Eyres will advise Chris that he should move on as he has more potential that we do (sadly), but I doubt that will be until at least the summer and only if we don't go up.