Motherwells "Hot Air Balloon"

If playing at night knocks 1,000 off the attendance, then the cost of a postponement is probably in the region of £15,000.

So if the reduction in sun spots means global warming has ended, and temperatures are falling, then perhaps it could be a cost efficient investment.

If playing at night knocks 1,000 off the attendance, then the cost of a postponement is probably in the region of £15,000.

So if the reduction in sun spots means global warming has ended, and temperatures are falling, then perhaps it could be a cost efficient investment.

Yeh cost efficient in about 10 years, like we were all saying today its very rare you get a postponment these days for frozen pitches, as WardleLatic said every couple of years, and for a club who`s losing money every week then we cant really afford to throw money away on something we may not use for 2/3 years.

Yeh cost efficient in about 10 years, like we were all saying today its very rare you get a postponment these days for frozen pitches, as WardleLatic said every couple of years, and for a club who`s losing money every week then we cant really afford to throw money away on something we may not use for 2/3 years.

There was something of a tongue in cheek element to my comment.

Have you heard the deafly silence from the global warming crowd recently. Milder winders with rain they said. Its freezing and when was the last time it properly bounced down? It snowed last week the only recent precipitation.

I am a global warming cynic.

That said, I would be unwilling to cite on coldish winter as proof that the game's up.

Mainly because I'm unwilling to accept 0.4 degrees temperature increase over a 30 year period as proof that we're killing the planet.

nice. subtle and effective. good work.