Even though we scored 2

Can't agree with that....In the first few minutes we could have had the game sewn up. If Hughes 1st minute effort had gone in I think we would have murdered em!!

The interplay and first touch football from Windass early on was sheer class and when he get's fully match fit he'll be a massive asset to the club, the only problem is we haven't got players who think as quick as him and Hughesy.

Taylor needs to play the simple pass now and again instead of taking the whole defence on by himself and then maybe he'll get his confidence back.

The reason Smalley doesn't play every week was evident tonight, apart from his wonder strike I thought he was very average and although he has pace and can run with the ball he very rarely has full control and it's that and his crossing ability that must be frustrating Shez.

We are still crying out for a Windass type in midfield where again too many passes are going astray. We need to hold the ball better and create rather than pass it wide and stand still!!

We were hanging on again near the end and don't look much like a top 6 side.

Full marks to Davies who did did well when he came on and could be the answer on the right side but there's no way he will shift Windass and Hughes ( If he stay's that is!)

6 points from our next two games would be great and should be attainable cos there's not much margin for error if we want to catch the top two.. KTF.

I disagree - I think he is doing too many simple passes instead of marauding past players like he has most of the season - think he is suffering a bit of crisis of confidence!

You must be f***ing cross eyed pal.

Or maybe I just dont have wool over my eyes that sees that Chris Taylor and Lee Hughes play 10 out of 10 every game. Hughesy scored, thats it, but thats his job. Davies much more livelier and over 90 minutes could have been more of a threat. Taylor is nowhere near good enough at the moment. Hes done f all for the last 8 games or so hence the draws.

Also missed 1st 5mins as I was footballing so didnt see this Hughes chance.

So Flytrap theres my opinion, and my opinion on you is stop w*nking over Hughes or Taylor or youll go completely blind.