hereford this saturday from london

As far as I know all the london lot on here are being big girls and not making the trip over.... :wink:

If going by train, you go through Bristol and Newport, where you will pick up myself and Joe from cardiff respectively.... think I'm jumping on the train that goes through bristol at 11.07....

gramps im going to hereford on sat mate,its either goin in my works van or train for me. im south west london tho so if i go in the van your more than welcome.what time are latics fans leaving paddington?anyone know?

I will find out what time the train is for you tomorrow .... but would probally go if you drive there. I'll PM you when I know more!!

no worries mark im happy driving as i got to get back early but i want to get to hereford for midday as im meeting 5 of my mates in town if that still suits you

ouch! have just paid up for the train. would have snatched your hand off for a lift in the van! never mind. thanks for the offer. pleased to be getting involved. will be heading up on my own. would be great if someone could let me know what pub you'll be in for a pint before the game (if you know). if not, no worries. cheers

joe

I think a couple are on the 8:21 train from London, which is the only direct one, and gets in at 11:39.

As BigFin said, we'll be coming over from the West and will be in Hereford about 1pm. We'll either be in the Victoria Tavern (which is modelled like a boat) or the Oxford Arms (the haunted one...). Either way the pre-match drinking session is going to be very exciting.....

I think a couple are on the 8:21 train from London, which is the only direct one, and gets in at 11:39.

As BigFin said, we'll be coming over from the West and will be in Hereford about 1pm. We'll either be in the Victoria Tavern (which is modelled like a boat) or the Oxford Arms (the haunted one...). Either way the pre-match drinking session is going to be very exciting.....

Ooh... pubs that are haunted and shaped like boats! Fantastic... the football after sounds a litle boring now :wink: