Sat here in my misery over the 5-0...now the scum have took the lead. SKY Team are so far up Uniteds a@SE its gut wrenching. Charlie NIchoilas is almost running round the studio with a united shirt over his head. Time I cancelled my Sky Sports I think

Nah - they just enjoy the last minute goals - see reaction from Phil Thompson th Lampards last minute winner for Chelski :grin:

Sat here in my misery over the 5-0...now the scum have took the lead. SKY Team are so far up Uniteds a@SE its gut wrenching. Charlie NIchoilas is almost running round the studio with a united shirt over his head. Time I cancelled my Sky Sports I think

They often are, but that was really down to Charlie winding Big Nose up who was sat next to him.

They often are, but that was really down to Charlie winding Big Nose up who was sat next to him.

aye and big nose had the last laugh ....Still think Villa are dark horses. Anybody is allowed to win it except United ..I even let Blackburn win it once

Tomorrow Martin Tyler will be there with his United hat on.....sickening

aye and big nose had the last laugh ....Still think Villa are dark horses. Anybody is allowed to win it except United ..I even let Blackburn win it once

Tomorrow Martin Tyler will be there with his United hat on.....sickening

I know what you mean..

I would LOVE it if Villa won it but I can't see it happening.

Who cares if someone celebrated a United goal on TV? That's half the fun of Soccer Saturday...it was great entertainment when Liverpool were losing to Havant and Riise's own goal...Stelling's reaction to Hartlepool goals (especially those of James Brown), Le Tiss last year when Soton stayed up on last day of the season.

In fairness, they changed it this year so pundits can't report on games of teams they have an allegiance to.

Calm down, and stop being sour because we lost...