wellens at boundary park

rick doesnt drive a range rover, he drives a chrysler 300C...how do i know? i do his cars!

i think the stick he gets is way over the top.

when we arranged the game for ernie last year, rick was one of the first to volunteer and even played when his club told him not too. he also attends latics games when he can, and genuinely as an affinity for the place.

the fact that he left to improve his career and earnings is entirely his own right, which one of us wouldnt do the same? just because they are footballers, we expect them to be different, i can never understand this thinking.

who can argue when rick was here he never gave 100% for the team.

cheers

Are you or do you know his Uncle Sid? Because he does my cars. :lol:

Edited by footy68

Just to be clear my dads car is often close to BP and is often mistaken for one of Paul Scholes vehicles, Lets just say it starts with SCO in fact people smile and wave to him randomly in Manchester because they think its Scholes. (nutters)!!!! He looks nothing like him!!!!!!!

Having said that he has been stopped on Lees Road by the Police who thought he was an Asian Drug Dealer which is funny considering he shares his colouring with Scholes and Taylor.

Blimey, make your mind up. :grin:

Just to be clear my dads car is often close to BP and is often mistaken for one of Paul Scholes vehicles, Lets just say it starts with SCO in fact people smile and wave to him randomly in Manchester because they think its Scholes. (nutters)!!!! He looks nothing like him!!!!!!!

Having said that he has been stopped on Lees Road by the Police who thought he was an Asian Drug Dealer which is funny considering he shares his colouring with Scholes and Taylor.

:grin: Lol plus hes is about ten foot bigger.

Robert

:grin: Lol plus hes is about ten foot bigger.

Robert

:shock:

So currently, Greganator's dad is a 15 foot tall, asian carrot topped fella who looks like Paul Scholes and drives a hummer with a personalised number-plate...?

I'm confused... however, I cetainly dont blame the police for pulling him over...

:wink:

A good player at this level, big fish in a crap and murky Div 3 pond. I thnk the fact Doncaster are not doing well at the moment shows that as a creactive midfielder he cant do his job at that level. He may have scored a few himself but his main job of supplying the front lads as been poor.

That paragraph shows just how wrong you can be when forming an opinion based only on assumptions. As a further poster has highlighted, Rovers shortcomings have revolved around failing to take chances rather than failing to create them. Richie is a leading figure in an excellent midfield and revels in the freedom to break forward and affect the game in attacking positions, afforded to him by the fact that Brian Stock sits deep and dictates the play. The concern is that if Stock is sold, Wellens would have to assume the deeper role where he can't quite have the same positive influence on games.

Are you or do you know his Uncle Sid? Because he does my cars. :lol:

I will answer that, no, Frankiebunnschin is not Sid. It is Mart who supplies cars to a lot of people. Sid is a mechanic and he is also a city fan so he wouldnt be on here. I used to go out with Sids neice which is how i knew Richie and his family. Not seen Sid for a long time though.