wellens at boundary park

WANK3R

:wink:

and before anyone says I sodding love wellens and would have him back in a second...

:lol::lol::lol: Yep that's the best number plate for him and sponsored by the Tangerine fan club who love him to bits :grin:

[anorak]That wouldn't be a legal plate.[/anorak]

W4 NKR would be though. :grin:

Talking of plates, anyone know who belongs to a Range Rover with a plate that may or may not nearly suggest they might be a southern based Oldham fan? Followed me into Hereford.

Talking of plates, anyone know who belongs to a Range Rover with a plate that may or may not nearly suggest they might be a southern based Oldham fan? Followed me into Hereford.

Welens ? :wink:

I also like a lot :grin:bb.gif

rick doesnt drive a range rover, he drives a chrysler 300C...how do i know? i do his cars!

i think the stick he gets is way over the top.

when we arranged the game for ernie last year, rick was one of the first to volunteer and even played when his club told him not too. he also attends latics games when he can, and genuinely as an affinity for the place.

the fact that he left to improve his career and earnings is entirely his own right, which one of us wouldnt do the same? just because they are footballers, we expect them to be different, i can never understand this thinking.

who can argue when rick was here he never gave 100% for the team.

cheers

cheers

Fair play to RW for supporting the Legend that is Ernie

RW only gave 100% when he wanted to, he lost his head when things wasn't going his way ( Tranmere home game getting sent off in the 89 min)

A good player at this level, big fish in a crap and murky Div 3 pond. I thnk the fact Doncaster are not doing well at the moment shows that as a creactive midfielder he cant do his job at that level. He may have scored a few himself but his main job of supplying the front lads as been poor.

RW went missing to many times for us which made him imo a frustrating player.

Leaving for more money and furthering your career isn't a problem, its the way players do it that is !

Fair play to RW for supporting the Legend that is Ernie

RW only gave 100% when he wanted to, he lost his head when things wasn't going his way ( Tranmere home game getting sent off in the 89 min)

A good player at this level, big fish in a crap and murky Div 3 pond. I thnk the fact Doncaster are not doing well at the moment shows that as a creactive midfielder he cant do his job at that level. He may have scored a few himself but his main job of supplying the front lads as been poor.

RW went missing to many times for us which made him imo a frustrating player.

Leaving for more money and furthering your career isn't a problem, its the way players do it that is !

I think Doncasters problem is actually scoring. The stats show that that they are creating plenty of chances and not converting and that is why they have been after Brooker and Hughes. So I think that you are wrong that Wellens isn't cutting it in the Championship.

On the contrary he clearly is because they are not looking to replace the midfielders only the forwards.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If RW were to become available I don't think the club would be short of volunteers to drive over to Doncaster and collect him.

Personally I'd be right at the front of the line and would call at Elland Road to bring NK back to play in the same team, with RW more in the holding role. (In fact, in view of the fact that we have Windass, Davies, Allessandra I'd even be prepared to swap Hughes for RW) Then we would be motoring.

Cheers,

Harry

I followed it out, 0ASS1S

rick doesnt drive a range rover, he drives a chrysler 300C...how do i know? i do his cars!

i think the stick he gets is way over the top.

when we arranged the game for ernie last year, rick was one of the first to volunteer and even played when his club told him not too. he also attends latics games when he can, and genuinely as an affinity for the place.

the fact that he left to improve his career and earnings is entirely his own right, which one of us wouldnt do the same? just because they are footballers, we expect them to be different, i can never understand this thinking.

cheers

wellens always gave 100% for us and possibly is the most talented player we have had a latics for the last 10 years.

yes he had a temper but sometimes you need that in your team especially in midfield and i think we have missed him

one of the problems is over the last 5 or 6 (maybe more) years the oldham " supporters " have started booing and slagging every ex player, no matter what they did for the club when they turn out in different colours.

(not realising we where in the old division 2 for 31 years before promotion)

did wellens make the right decision????????????????

he is playing championship football isnt he?

i would have him back in a heartbeat instead of whittaker , maher.

him and allot in midfield we would not be 5th but in the top 2 IMO

wellens always gave 100% for us and possibly is the most talented player we have had a latics for the last 10 years.

yes he had a temper but sometimes you need that in your team especially in midfield and i think we have missed him

one of the problems is over the last 5 or 6 (maybe more) years the oldham " supporters " have started booing and slagging every ex player, no matter what they did for the club when they turn out in different colours.

(not realising we where in the old division 2 for 31 years before promotion)

did wellens make the right decision????????????????

he is playing championship football isnt he?

i would have him back in a heartbeat instead of whittaker , maher.

him and allot in midfield we would not be 5th but in the top 2 IMO

Yup.

Not going to happen though.