Windass made all three goals

Will prove to be a great signing and I enjoyed him giving the Stockport fans the finger and verbals whilst celebrating Hughsey's goal.

" A different class"

Never noticed that but i can imagine he did! He did it a fair few times to us anyways haha :wink:

Will prove to be a great signing and I enjoyed him giving the Stockport fans the finger and verbals whilst celebrating Hughsey's goal.

" A different class"

Windass's vision and touch created the goals and he looked class to me without ever looking like scoring himself

Delightful balls for Hughes and Taylor - good players see the pass early and Dean has that ability. Taylor (I think) almost scored another from a glorious "lift" pass in the penalty area

He will be a great asset for the team and hopefully some of our other front players will learn from him and realise running around like a bat out of hell isn't the only way of opening up defences

Funny moment at the Chaddy End in the second half. After Taylor had scored, he had another chance fom a tight angle but the keeper saved it. In his frustration, Taylor kicked the keeper's water bottle from the side of the goal to behind the goal. The keeper didn't notice until he needed a drink and came to where he'd left his borttle. He did a double take and then smiled at the crowd and applauded as if to say, OK you've pinched my water but respect to you! :grin:

He's got to score soon! He was immense today and I hope he doesn't return to Hull with nothing to show for it. Actually, I hope he doesn't return to Hull at all, because he could be the difference in the season's outcome, especially if Hughes stays.

Or am I getting carried away?

errr....he's here for the rest of the season. and probably next season. (????)

Windass's vision and touch created the goals and he looked class to me without ever looking like scoring himself

Delightful balls for Hughes and Taylor - good players see the pass early and Dean has that ability. Taylor (I think) almost scored another from a glorious "lift" pass in the penalty area

He will be a great asset for the team and hopefully some of our other front players will learn from him and realise running around like a bat out of hell isn't the only way of opening up defences

Yesterday was the first time that I have seen Windass - he was a class above and linked the play superbly - top signing and he and Hughes&Taylor could be the combination that takes us close this year.

Time to to say NO to letting Hughes or Taylor go - c'mon TTA, you know it makes sense dontcha :wink:

Windass is a pass before everyone else if you know what I mean, he reads the game superbly and brings the best out of Hughes as he gets the ball when he needs it and in the right positions notice his offside tally will drop playing alongside windass.

Also Davies looks a real threat when he plays off windass, happy days.