RRE Satdi

Was nicely surprised - Rocky was rockin on Satdi - was expecting a library type atmos but was a great singalongathon - well done peeps - may be asking for a bit much for the same on Toosday - but let's have a go eh? Am loving the Great Escape - COME ON LET'S MEKK SOME MORE NOIZ!! :headbang:

Was nicely surprised - Rocky was rockin on Satdi - was expecting a library type atmos but was a great singalongathon - well done peeps - may be asking for a bit much for the same on Toosday - but let's have a go eh? Am loving the Great Escape - COME ON LET'S MEKK SOME MORE NOIZ!! :headbang:

Thought it was the quietest it's been all season, felt like being at the library at BP on Saturday - having said that when you get 75 minutes of tripe served you expect it.

Thought it was the quietest it's been all season, felt like being at the library at BP on Saturday - having said that when you get 75 minutes of tripe served you expect it.

nonsense to both - we didnt hardly stop singing and it was loud - and 1st half aside, was a good match we dominated but just get past that 'dodgy keeper' - we are gonna have to stop singing that - they end up having stormers!!!

nonsense to both - we didnt hardly stop singing and it was loud - and 1st half aside, was a good match we dominated but just get past that 'dodgy keeper' - we are gonna have to stop singing that - they end up having stormers!!!

been telling you that since brighton leezy but you just keep it up

To be fair I thought it was quiet in the 1ST Half until the whistle and the boo llox boys threw a titty lala at not being 3 nil up

But in the 2nd H I thought it was much better

BTW Leezy I think its your fault that we only drew for not wearing the tartan trousers ala Stockport ;-)

drum boy here.. sorry to say, but the atmosohere on saturday was Shi*e.. worst ive ever seen it

While you're here, can we stop doing that thing where a group of chavs go 'hey', it's embarrassing. More Sheridans blue and white army instead. I have to agree atmosphere was poor saturday, it's been far better this season in there, I could see you shouting your head off though leezy!