New ernie flag is born!

i have just spoken to pete at barmy flags and they have pulled out all the stops to get the flag ready for tomorrow morning!!

i am collecting and paying for the flag before the game so it will be on display for kick off.

massive thanks to www.barmyflags.com (small but fully deserved plug), as not only have they pulled out the stops to make it so quickly they have also done it at cost, top lads.

i know ernie would be proud of everyone involved.

spoke to mark, and i wish him all the best for a speedy recovery

on another quick note, spoke to louise a few days ago and she sent some pics of isobella through, she is doing so well and really does have a remarkable resemblance to ernie ....his spirit will forever live on.

cheers

martin

Thats fantastic news. Well done to everyone involved. Now who do I speak to about giving some money towards it?

I have just had a PM off a fan who isnt making the game tomorrow and said they wished to make a donation through Paypal....

If anyone else would like to do this please send your donation to rickattwood@gmail.com Please add your name or Owtb ID on any transfer so I can include you for the spot item to a fan who has donated.

Great news guys - are the collections still happening at BP tomorrow to pay for the flag and raise a bit extra?

Yes buddy, Martin is paying for the flag on collection tomorrow so it can be on display at the game tomorrow.. I think its amazing that www.barmyflags.com have done the flag so quick for us !!!

This now means the Ernie flag still will not have missed a game.. in true Ernie style the flag battles on !!!!!

Anyone wishing to donate still can via Paypal or by money in an envelope with your name on at the club shop tomorrow

Yes buddy, Martin is paying for the flag on collection tomorrow so it can be on display at the game tomorrow.. I think its amazing that www.barmyflags.com have done the flag so quick for us !!!

This now means the Ernie flag still will not have missed a game.. in true Ernie style the flag battles on !!!!!

Anyone wishing to donate still can via Paypal or by money in an envelope with your name on at the club shop tomorrow

Excellent news! Is the design the same as previous or has there been some modifications?

Excellent news! Is the design the same as previous or has there been some modifications?

good evening .

i will on behalf of myself and my family be making a donation on what i find to be a truly inspiring story....

remarkable people have kept alive an emblem that means so much to so few...sometimes humanity overseas the devil's worshipers...

goodnight and god bless

good evening .

i will on behalf of myself and my family be making a donation on what i find to be a truly inspiring story....

remarkable people have kept alive an emblem that means so much to so few...sometimes humanity overseas the devil's worshipers...

goodnight and god bless

Thank you for your kind words!

The Flag people have out done themselves !