Krod Mandoon

Ackey

This...Looks...Epic....!!!!

• 3 months later...
Fantastic, loved the opening!

Not really a fan of Sean McGuire, but the cast more than make up for him.

India is FIT!!!!

Its funny but over here McGuire was obviously in soaps that I don't watch and so I assumed he was useless. But this is the second US production I've seen him in where he's been good if not great. Certainly doing well for himself.

Was crazy to see a US show which had a full spectrum of english accents in it. You don't even get that in UK shows!!!

It's certainly got potential, if they stick with genuine comedy and avoid cliche's then it'll do well.

Problem with McGuire is he is English but the show execs wanted him as a yank????

Every bugger else is English!

Love Matt Lucas, getting out of his carraige had me in stitches, and killing then giggling!

You make a very persuasive argument mate!!!

I would lay odds she has had her legs stretched in that picture. IMO she looked much better au naturale on the telly with a bit of flesh on her. She has to make the choice, keep it real or she isn't* getting any of my sweet lovin'

* I reserve the right to crawl 50 miles over broken glass to take a wank in her shadow at the drop of a hat.