Northampton after half time...

Dont know if this was picked up on last week but thought id post anyway and this is one of the first chances iv had to come on here...... This is in no way a gripe but have to admit i thought it was a bit wrong...

Once the players came out for the second half and lined up for the kick off Hughesy shouted to shez on the touchlines "what formation we playing" .... at first i thought it was Hughesy being either deaf or ignorrant (as he is ageing) Shez kindly pointed out we were playing 4-3-3 with windy dropping deep. More worryingly around 5-10 mins into the second half Windass came towards the bench and shouted "what formation we playing 4-3-3 or 4-4-2"

Now was this due to it being two ageing players not listening or did shez not bother to tell the team of the tactics he wished them to play!!! Quite worrying when your 1-0 up and players dont know what tactics they are supposed to be playing.......

Another worth a mention was Greegans words of wisdom in his programme notes how he hates to play against "the nippy strikers" as he has a hard job keeping up (maybe thats where we are going wrong) Both center backs arent the quickest of players and do struggle against teams with a fast attack, think we need someone a little more pacier than what we have, they play well against the Akinfenwa's (may i add he is a little beefier than i remember) of this world! Getting this sorted IMO will be crucial in our promotion push as Rubes and Greegs cant cope when someone with a little pace comes along!!

Anybody else heard any amusing/worrying player/manager interaction whilst sat in the paddock?

Dont know if this was picked up on last week but thought id post anyway and this is one of the first chances iv had to come on here...... This is in no way a gripe but have to admit i thought it was a bit wrong...

Once the players came out for the second half and lined up for the kick off Hughesy shouted to shez on the touchlines "what formation we playing" .... at first i thought it was Hughesy being either deaf or ignorrant (as he is ageing) Shez kindly pointed out we were playing 4-3-3 with windy dropping deep. More worryingly around 5-10 mins into the second half Windass came towards the bench and shouted "what formation we playing 4-3-3 or 4-4-2"

Now was this due to it being two ageing players not listening or did shez not bother to tell the team of the tactics he wished them to play!!! Quite worrying when your 1-0 up and players dont know what tactics they are supposed to be playing.......

Another worth a mention was Greegans words of wisdom in his programme notes how he hates to play against "the nippy strikers" as he has a hard job keeping up (maybe thats where we are going wrong) Both center backs arent the quickest of players and do struggle against teams with a fast attack, think we need someone a little more pacier than what we have, they play well against the Akinfenwa's (may i add he is a little beefier than i remember) of this world! Getting this sorted IMO will be crucial in our promotion push as Rubes and Greegs cant cope when someone with a little pace comes along!!

Anybody else heard any amusing/worrying player/manager interaction whilst sat in the paddock?

WE WON!!!