Deadly bored

Discuss what you think our realistic chances of promotion are

Into my 12th hour of work now doing some simple updates on a server which have gone horribly wrong, my brain is numb

Honestly? I dont think we will do it. Not got a good enough squad, especially in the middle of the park. I think there are enough teams that will come to BP and shut us out as they will need the points and we wont be able to break them down, so we wont get enough wins :disappointed:

However, its League One and everyones crap (apart from Leicester) so even if we dont win, the others might not either and we could jam our way all the way to a play off final and sneak in to the Championship through the back door!! :lol:

If by some bizzarre chance we did get a sneaky promotion would the anit Shez fans then worship him as the man who got us out of this God awful division?

At least as good as anyone else from 2nd to 9th.

i have a horrible feeling we wont even make the playoffs, i am ever the optimist but i just think we have become 1 dimensional and teams have figured us out.

i prey to god that im wrong but if we have any chance we have to go on a bit of a run to pick up confidence throughout the team, which i dont think we have. to many out of form at the moment

i know we are not losing alot but something is missing and has been for a while

i have a horrible feeling we wont even make the playoffs, i am ever the optimist but i just think we have become 1 dimensional and teams have figured us out.

i prey to god that im wrong but if we have any chance we have to go on a bit of a run to pick up confidence throughout the team, which i dont think we have. to many out of form at the moment

i know we are not losing alot but something is missing and has been for a while

I hope other teams dont catch on

I hope other teams dont catch on

The interesting thing about this division is that on one hand, we could play really well miss out on automatic on goal difference and then get beaten by the 6th place team in the semis. Alternatively, we could carry on the way we are, draw 3 playoff matches 0-0 and be in the championship.

Discuss what you think our realistic chances of promotion are

Into my 12th hour of work now doing some simple updates on a server which have gone horribly wrong, my brain is numb

head says yes, heart says no!

The interesting thing about this division is that on one hand, we could play really well miss out on automatic on goal difference and then get beaten by the 6th place team in the semis. Alternatively, we could carry on the way we are, draw 3 playoff matches 0-0 and be in the championship.

With Liddell's cameo appearances proving to be Shez's master stroke.