dissalusioned and disgusted.

i knew i should of kept my money in my pocket today and stayed at home,i lost my job on thursday evening,the day before my birthday.....so i thought i would cheer myself up and go to the game to see us win against a mediocre team.

i didnt boo at half time,i didnt boo at fulltime....i just stood up turned round and walked away from bp,totally disgusted with what i had just watched.

no pride....no passion....no commitment....second to every ball..:censored:ting out of challenges,aimless balls punted upfield to nobody half the time.

hazell summed it up,since signing his contract he has gone off the boil,the goal he gifted them was an absolute disgrace,didnt look up just headed it straight to a bright yellow shirt..

so then i thought ok...bit of injustice will be felt now and the lads will bust a gut to get back into the game and carry on towards promotion...how wrong was i.

liddell....total joke playing him today,lost count of the amount of times he lost possesion or control and out of position....how can what has been a very good pro footballer just roll over and take the wage with no effort....why everytime colchester got a corner did he just point at people then run towards the halfway line to make fresh air....

how he came out for the second half i dont know.... then whitts comes on for allott.....lard arse for kabba.....and eventually lids went off to applause...what exactly i dont know what for,he did nothing.

windass waste of time and energy,thought the cries of "die windass" were a bit ott,but he did nowt...hughes first half nothing,second half couple of shots well saved.

this is how we have played since 10 games into the season,we havent got a plan a...never mind a plan b....i honestly dont know why or how we are still 5th in this division,we certainly dont deserve it...

i am now sat here waiting for the usual bile waffled out by our so called manager,as to how yet another team below us,can come to bp with a plan,then abandon it in pursuit of the whole 3 points once they have worked out we are just plain rubbish....

i can honestly say hand on heart,that after today i have no desire to set foot inside bp again this season,this is the first time i have questioned my self for supporting my team..

i hope i feel different when i have calmed down,andf can put into some kind of contex what i have just witnessed. :disappointed:

liddell....total joke playing him today,lost count of the amount of times he lost possesion or control and out of position....how can what has been a very good pro footballer just roll over and take the wage with no effort....why everytime colchester got a corner did he just point at people then run towards the halfway line to make fresh air....

Funny how different people see the same game, as today i thought he was probably the best player for us .. along with Gregan. I`m not saying he set the world-alight but he wasnt that bad.

Completly agree too.

If it wasnt Ronnie coming back in 2 weeks could easily not bother again till August ( If things change)

As for all the support of Gregan on here that baffles me too , I think he is the core of our problems in his arrogant ways etc etc...

There is obviously a split in the camp Gregans gang and the young ones maybe?

Dread to think what the future brings, the young support must find it hard to be taken to BP as a treat???!!!

Ed..........can't you count to 3?

You're just a tit for criticising his effort. Bull:censored: mate, ruined an otherwise decent post (although I didn't see anyone ':censored: out' of a challenge either and I don't always attribute :censored:e football to purely a lack of motivation).

You're just a tit for criticising his effort. Bull:censored: mate, ruined an otherwise decent post (although I didn't see anyone ':censored: out' of a challenge either and I don't always attribute :censored:e football to purely a lack of motivation).

i have to agree with stich...andrew worked his socks off today...probobly the only player to give one hundred percent ...he tried, shame on the rest john sheridan included and it's time for the assistant manager to move on..wtf does he do?????

fair enough..you have your opinion on lidds and i have mine...you are right in your eyes and i am right in mine...

yes he did play one or two decent balls in,yes he did on occasion run like the wind blows....

but the other things he couldnt do were more than the good ones..

why when colchester are taking corners,and they have left a man on half way line,which was marked by one of ours.does liddell take it upon himself to go into no mans land marking nobody or nothing...

if i have got this wrong ill apologise,but isnt liddell supposed to help out his right back and vice versa....instead of drifting inside then realising oh :censored:....eards has 2 maybe 3 players to mark....

first half we left 3 men at times unmarked who could and should have gone in for free headers,yet he wouldnt pick them up,just point....anybody can do that.

today we was screaming out for pace down the flanks,i honestly thought with taylor out he would use jones as left winger with goldbourne as left back,leaving smalley on the right wing....were at home and should be taking the game to them...but he didnt,instead they ran rings round us and made us look like a frightened away team at times.

fair enough..you have your opinion on lidds and i have mine...you are right in your eyes and i am right in mine...

yes he did play one or two decent balls in,yes he did on occasion run like the wind blows....

but the other things he couldnt do were more than the good ones..

why when colchester are taking corners,and they have left a man on half way line,which was marked by one of ours.does liddell take it upon himself to go into no mans land marking nobody or nothing...

if i have got this wrong ill apologise,but isnt liddell supposed to help out his right back and vice versa....instead of drifting inside then realising oh :censored:....eards has 2 maybe 3 players to mark....

first half we left 3 men at times unmarked who could and should have gone in for free headers,yet he wouldnt pick them up,just point....anybody can do that.

When you're ready......

Completly agree too.

As for all the support of Gregan on here that baffles me too , I think he is the core of our problems in his arrogant ways etc etc...

There is obviously a split in the camp Gregans gang and the young ones maybe?

Split in the camp ? More in keeping with a bottom six side than one in the top six all season I'd have thought.

sorry to hear about the job ed. just goes to show football is but a small part of life,

thanks....

football shouldnt be a small part of life though should it...

i remember getting that buzz before games,starting around 9am and building throughout the day until you get to the ground....getting your pie or burger and getting in position,seeing ya mates and singing your hearts out....

now it really is a question at 2pm of..do i go in the vain hope that were going to play well,and get the points we need,put on a good show....or do i keep me money in me pocket and listen on the radio or bbc website.

maybe if players had the fear of unemployment at any moment hanging over them they would pull there fingers out from time to time.

thanks....

football shouldnt be a small part of life though should it...

i remember getting that buzz before games,starting around 9am and building throughout the day until you get to the ground....getting your pie or burger and getting in position,seeing ya mates and singing your hearts out....

now it really is a question at 2pm of..do i go in the vain hope that were going to play well,and get the points we need,put on a good show....or do i keep me money in me pocket and listen on the radio or bbc website.

maybe if players had the fear of unemployment at any moment hanging over them they would pull there fingers out from time to time.

correct, too many of them are sitting in the comfortzone, hence the start to todays game.