Dressing room - Its been lost

I remember at the start of Shez's reign at BP Shez demanded players play the ball on the floor, he wouldn't accept it if they started smashing the ball forward and would punish them accordingly.

The football at the start of that season was some of the best I've seen from Latics. Even though we lost the first few games, every game we had been unlucky not to win. We were playing fantastic football, then we played Forest off their own park and absolutely demolished Gillingham at home, everyone working hard for each other, everyone sticking to this football Shez had drilled them into playing.

Fast forward a few months from then we've not seen performances anywhere close to that really with the odd exception. Whilst Shez largely gets the results and we're in a decent position, the discipline that the team had from his early months isn't there anymore.

I don't think Shez has lost the dressing room but I think things could be better. Things around BP are rather stagnant at this moment in time.

Well, yeah. If it's the norm in football, then it would be ok. Yes.

It's not the same in other walks of life / other jobs, so it's not ok there.

It happens at chelsea for deffo. It happens at yernited, even though they keep a lot of it quiet. It deffo happens at citeh - numerous incidents. And liverpool.

All reprted recently.

so ,its the norm and should be considered as such?

ok,thats alright then.

glad you've cleared that up.

that is why we haven't been so good at home then - no changing room is embarrassing - well paid professionals having ta get changed outside - not very professional at all - they need to find the changing room sharpish - or get some new ones built - but what with the credit crunch and that - ohhhh the dilemma this club has - at least we know why we are not winning at home anymore - it's like when OWTB play other team at Red Barn - no changing rooms is embarrassing!!!

I have just calmed down from sat, then I just watched shez's interview on LW. How many times does he want to repeat himself....... " I had a feeling I should have made changes" "I dont listen to anyone" yet he will make a slight change next week and stick with the people he is so called p****d off with.

Who knows what the answer to this mess is..... Fell let down!

Its clear for everyone to see that the dressing room has well and truely been lost. Following the problems on Tuesday night its clear shez and his oversized ego has no control. In am sik of hearing this guy blame everyone but himself. I am sick of him telling us how nobody listens to him. Well Mr Sheridan I think you need to seriously look at yourself and your team. Are you going to make a stand and punish yesterdays performance or are you going to keep rewarding the fans with such dross. I have tried to keep positive, and yes we are still in the play off places, but I think most people can see a slippery pole ahead. TTA need to act now before we blow another season. The latics fans dont deserve this, and all bcase we have a manager who cant change or control the players, yesterday was as poor as I have seen it for a long time, thats not a promotion chasing team. I think we have been lucky so far, and just feel unless changes are made. :angry:

Top of the tunnel, do a left down the corridor, second door on the left