Dressing room - Its been lost

Its clear for everyone to see that the dressing room has well and truely been lost. Following the problems on Tuesday night its clear shez and his oversized ego has no control. In am sik of hearing this guy blame everyone but himself. I am sick of him telling us how nobody listens to him. Well Mr Sheridan I think you need to seriously look at yourself and your team. Are you going to make a stand and punish yesterdays performance or are you going to keep rewarding the fans with such dross. I have tried to keep positive, and yes we are still in the play off places, but I think most people can see a slippery pole ahead. TTA need to act now before we blow another season. The latics fans dont deserve this, and all bcase we have a manager who cant change or control the players, yesterday was as poor as I have seen it for a long time, thats not a promotion chasing team. I think we have been lucky so far, and just feel unless changes are made. :angry:

Its clear for everyone to see that the dressing room has well and truely been lost. Following the problems on Tuesday night its clear shez and his oversized ego has no control. In am sik of hearing this guy blame everyone but himself. I am sick of him telling us how nobody listens to him. Well Mr Sheridan I think you need to seriously look at yourself and your team. Are you going to make a stand and punish yesterdays performance or are you going to keep rewarding the fans with such dross. I have tried to keep positive, and yes we are still in the play off places, but I think most people can see a slippery pole ahead. TTA need to act now before we blow another season. The latics fans dont deserve this, and all bcase we have a manager who cant change or control the players, yesterday was as poor as I have seen it for a long time, thats not a promotion chasing team. I think we have been lucky so far, and just feel unless changes are made. :angry:

I thought he was too close to the team?

the overall discipline concerning various event over the last few months speaks volumes.

the players have it easy-getting away with very unsavioury public happenings is not what i'd expect from a professional set-up,and if shez looks back in a year to these events,he'll know he should have stamped down hard on the squad from day one and demanded respect ,discipline and authority,instead of being one of the boys.

they are in for extra tough training this week, cant see that makes him a push over for the players.

didn't they have one the other week?

great,they got a result at millwall after that,but since then we've heard of happenings at belle vue,wingearse very publicly denouncing all things latics and another very dire "display"...it hasn't exactly sunk in has it?

all too late now,shez is a dead man walking.

being soft and hard on his squad when matters concern lousy displays isn't the act of a good manager-ruling with an iron fist from day one(dare i say ,a la fergie) is what is required.

some players have found out they can get away with it and continue to do so.

they are in for extra tough training this week, cant see that makes him a push over for the players.

extra training my arse...

i know for a fact that the other week when we played :censored: and we was told the players are coming in for extra training.....they did.....for a 40 min jog round clayton fields and little wembly then all went back inside to watch the video of the game...punishment!!!

they should be took to tandle hills park and made to run round there for a few hours until there lungs burst,then they would know they had been punished.

great,they got a result at millwall after that,but since then we've heard of happenings at belle vue,wingearse very publicly denouncing all things latics and another very dire "display"...it hasn't exactly sunk in has it?

being soft and hard on his squad when matters concern lousy displays isn't the act of a good manager-ruling with an iron fist from day one(dare i say ,a la fergie) is what is required.

true, please see my post on my prediction.

"lost the dressing room"....

Some people say he is too close, some people say the players don’t like him.... Conclusion...fans know little and are likely to changing their minds on a whim (or a defeat) :D

*RTO in oafc0000 agreement shocker*

:wink:

... Conclusion...fans know little and are likely to changing their minds on a whim (or a defeat) :D

So many people claim to know whats going on, dressing room lost, found ... just been painted yellow.

Fact are none of us really know, its all assumptionss / guess work ......... and many posts since the end of the match yesterday have been pure comedy goal.

So many people claim to know whats going on, dressing room lost, found ... just been painted yellow.

Fact are none of us really know, its all assumptionss / guess work ......... and many posts since the end of the match yesterday have been pure comedy goal.

i think the general feeling here is that there is a definate lack of discipline at the club and situations keep arising.

i think the general feeling here is that there is a definate lack of discipline at the club and situations keep arising.

Based on little more than rumour and supposition.

Basically, football fans are just a bunch of old gossips. :grin:

Iv'e lost count on how many extra days they have been in for extra training this season , and i have also lost count on how many times the team have been bood of this season, we were playing better football last season than this but were very unlucky with injurys.

He will go at the end of the season as we will finish outside the playoff places,

But are these things that go on ay every football club in the land?

I suspect they are

you could well be right....but i bet they handle the situations totally different than we do.

and i suspect that the players are punished far more harsher than we punish ours.

the trouble is if your out on official club buisness like at the dogs,you have a certain standard to uphold,and you instruct the players before hand,that,whilst we are out and there are fans and cameras about dont get :censored:faced and embarrass yourself or the club,have a few sherberts by all means but nothing heavy,and behave.

you look at chelsea since hiddink came in...made them all wear official club suits regardless of what event it is,they have to turn up to games in the club suit and toe the clubs policy,under other managers they didnt...its little things like that that make a big difference.

Changing room lost or not I am fed up of watchin :censored:e performances against mediocre (at best) sides. It is too predictable, I sat there yesterday and it had a defeat writtten all over it right from the start. Sheridan can't motivate them.

First time I've said this, but feel now is the time

Shez out!

we were playing better football last season than this

Jeez, you poor buggers.

I stopped buying a season ticket after last season's fare served up at BP and have seen only 3 games this season (2 on TV, 1 in the flesh) and am not best-placed to comment on the performances this season. However, I think it's a case of......we ain't good enough again. Our crowds are poor, our revenues are low, so we can't attract enough players of better quality, or a manager, to produce a package good enough to get Da Tics out of this league.

We are still in the play-offs, and we might still make it, but the signs are that we won't and until we can change the fundamentals I mention above, we'll continue to disappoint. :disappointed:

Edited by tactically_naive

so that makes it ok?

Well, yeah. If it's the norm in football, then it would be ok. Yes.

It's not the same in other walks of life / other jobs, so it's not ok there.

It happens at chelsea for deffo. It happens at yernited, even though they keep a lot of it quiet. It deffo happens at citeh - numerous incidents. And liverpool.

All reprted recently.