Missed Taylor

I dont think this has been said but yesterday I think we found out how much Taylor brings to the side....

Awful performance and I am starting to think we are not going to make the play offs but calls for the manager to go are barmy. He needs to be given to the end of the season.

I dont think this has been said but yesterday I think we found out how much Taylor brings to the side....

Awful performance and I am starting to think we are not going to make the play offs but calls for the manager to go are barmy. He needs to be given to the end of the season.

We missed a whole team

did we really miss taylor though????

i think if we had played gouldbounre as left back and jones as left winger it would have been more balanced,and created a threat down both wings.

taylor played awfull against leeds,ok he may have been carrying a knock,he scored against millwall but the previous game wasnt pulling up trees either....

im not slagging him as he has been a very good young player,just think he needs to stop sulking and get back to the kind of form that had clubs willing to pay an arm and a leg to buy him.

the trouble is though,with current form and shez inability to change things....sitting on your hands hoping to get into the playoffs isnt really an option is it.

the playoffs have to be number one priority,otherwise this club takes 3 steps back again.

change now while there is still a chance of getting up,and it comes off were sorted.

i just dont think doing nothing and leaving things as they are is commiting suicide for the club and the fans.

Not true though is it...

I thought the defence was fine and forwards where starved of any decent service. We lost the game in midfield.

we could of been 4-0 down at half time with the first half defensive play,they ripped us apart from start to finish,the only real amazement was it was only 1-0.

we could of been 4-0 down at half time with the first half defensive play,they ripped us apart from start to finish,the only real amazement was it was only 1-0.

Think you was watching a different game to me...

They had a number of half chances...nothing to sweat about.... Talk of "ripping us apart" are wild to say the least...

ok....i must have watched something totally different then

Same here on the different game front.

Not seen a team batter us as much as they did in the 1st half for a long long time and what makes it worse is the fact they werent even that good either.

We missed Taylor but i agree he hasn't been playing too well of late.

Still I think he would of been a bigger threat than lidds but i would of thought any player would of struggled to of made an impact in our 1st half performance yesterday. In fairness Colchester played some nice stuff but it was all too easy for them really.

Not true though is it...

I thought the defence was fine and forwards where starved of any decent service. We lost the game in midfield.

Pardon? :unsure:

The defence yesterday was pretty shocking, from the first seconds they were shaky, and Colchester ran rings around the back 4, Platt was unplayable. I`m not saying the rest of the team were any better, but to say the defence was fine is abit odd imo.

Pardon? :unsure:

The defence yesterday was pretty shocking, from the first seconds they were shaky, and Colchester ran rings around the back 4, Platt was unplayable. I`m not saying the rest of the team were any better, but to say the defence was fine is abit odd imo.

No you just cant see past the first goal cock up and your angry and blowing everything up.... 1-0 score line alone suggests the defence didnt crumble to the levels suggested....