Dean Windass (again)

There are many, many seperate issues that certain individuals have to take responsibility for.

Correct, but I'd say that the very fact this has happened and been so much in the public eye is the very reason nothing similar will happen again. I think it should be forgotten about, if it happens again then act accordingly. In my opinion no major harm has been done, the fans who went on the night don't seem to think anything happened. And if Gregan and Taylor are fallen out who gives a ****. They are blokes who play footy, I have played footy with people I don't like and the pitch is one of few place where dislikes are put aside!!

People want to make such a fuss out of things, as if it really matters. :lol:

Seeing the actions of some of our the 'professional' footballers at our club they are doing their best to dispel that theory. As for getting back to my homework, I think you should maybe take some of your own advice. Racking up an impressive 2500+ posts does seem to suggest you haven't been doing yours lately. Infact since I have spent most of my recent time in either Iraq or Afghanistan I'd encourage you to join the Territorial Army as you seem to have to much spare time on your hands. Either that or maybe enlist when you reach the age of consent.

Genuinely laughed at that. Fair play to you. :lol:

Thankfully I'm way too old to enlist now, but I do spend too much time on the interweb. :unsure:

And I salute everyone who signs up to fight for their country. Is Helmand as big a :censored: mess as it seems? :shock:

You start a whole thread about windass's effect on the squad including blaming him for dog-gate even though

he wasn't there...

"I'm sorry to say Mr.Windass but whether or not you was there, your actions over the past couple of weeks have contributed to the actions taken by some players last week"

Then you start back tracking

"Dean Windass played a small role"

Funny, one minute he's contributed to the actions despite being absent and it's worthy of a full thread of your thoughts, next minute he played a small role (ergo; others are far more responsible, but you didn't make up a thread about them - seems a bit odd? A bit Spike Milligan-esque?)

Now, we........can.......all......act......like.......a........tw________; by typing in silly ways, thinking in our own heads that we sound really clever, putting someone firmly in their place; But the reality is, you just end up looking silly and juvenile.

I don't know how long you intend to keep trying to justify your initial claim, but you're sliding away from the starting point at an alarming rate. If you carry on, you'll be claiming that Windass is actually some sort of reconcilliation advisor. Maybe you should stop now?