Season tickets.

Can we have one of these

arts-graphics-2008_1132256a.jpg

I never knew that Corporal Jones (the smug one on the left arms folded) and old Coconob were on Blue Peter, Coco is obviously the one on the right, yes that's it the one that looks like the Village Idiot, he's certainly worrying Lesley. Meanwhile Val shows us the approximate width of Sean Gregans left buttock.

Edited by StipeTripe

I know I pipe up about this every now and then and we go round in massive circles, BUT in my opinion something must done regards both season ticket and match-day ticket prices next year.

Attendances of late have been shocking and it is clear that going to Latics on a Saturday is something more and more Latics fans seem unwilling to do.

Despite the best efforts of the RRE, Boundary Park is a bloody soul-less, less than half-full morgue these days. I can't imagine many kids who have been brought along to BP for their first time this year being impressed and wanting more.

Of course, we all know the best thing for getting people through the turnstiles is a winning team on the pitch, and no-one can argue that TTA haven't done their utmost to provide that, but the biggest transfer budget in the world won't guarantee a winning team. Nor will a big, noisy crowd. But more people coming through the turnstiles will guarantee the club's future.

I know I pipe up about this every now and then and we go round in massive circles, BUT in my opinion something must done regards both season ticket and match-day ticket prices next year.

Attendances of late have been shocking and it is clear that going to Latics on a Saturday is something more and more Latics fans seem unwilling to do.

Despite the best efforts of the RRE, Boundary Park is a bloody soul-less, less than half-full morgue these days. I can't imagine many kids who have been brought along to BP for their first time this year being impressed and wanting more.

Of course, we all know the best thing for getting people through the turnstiles is a winning team on the pitch, and no-one can argue that TTA haven't done their utmost to provide that, but the biggest transfer budget in the world won't guarantee a winning team. Nor will a big, noisy crowd. But more people coming through the turnstiles will guarantee the club's future.

The fact is more money = bigger budget therefore more people will make us more successful okay maybe not always look at Leeds but teams with bigger crowds are normally more successful. Its a circle though people prefer premier league to league 1 and support premier league teams.

we need everyone we can get so thank you in advance

Not really sure what to say when the (suspected?) owner pipes up other than.... :chubb: Oh and please ask the caterers to get more of those nice cottage pies and less of the rubbish ones.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

it's not often that supporting Oldham seems like more fun than supporting Liverpool, but....my brother had to give up his Liverpool season ticket a few years ago when he was out of work and now has to pay £30 a year to go on the waiting list for a new one,which he probably won't get for at least another 5 years. We on the other hand get personally thanked by the club owners for our support. :grin: