• Kevin Maher
    • Mark Allott
    • Deane Smalley
    • Lee Hughes
    • Steven Kabba
    • Andy Liddell
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Danny Whitaker

Why would anybody vote for any player on that performance is beyond me and that includes that clown who wore the captain's armband.

The centre back pairing was the worst for a long time. Stam must be laughing his bo**ocks off. To all those who say wrongly that he makes a mistake every game, well that would have been an improvement on that shambles.

Sheriden should hang his head in shame for that defence he put out, Jones and and that useless sod Hines rarely broke into a sprint whereas the MK players were determined to be first to every ball (an alien concept to that Oldham team).

I've finally reached that point where I would reconsider Sheriden as manager. Same garbage served up week after week. No heart from the same dross.

NO VOTE FROM ME.

Guess only people who were there can vote for the best of a bad bunch...

I didn't go to the away match but listened to Gordon Lawton's commentary on the Net.

I was disgusted and ashamed by the Latics (reported) performance.

On current form we are in our rightful league position, which is NOT in the play offs.

Something is drastically wrong with our team at the moment and I put the finger on Sheriden to go.

He was a very good player in his prime but he is NOT a manager. He is inarticulate on World interviews and I think that he has 'lost' his players in the dressing room. I don't think that they respect him and find it impossible to play for him in the way that he asks.

We have many quality players to gain us a play off position in the league but NOT under Sheriden.

A new manager is needed, NOW.

Why would anybody vote for any player on that performance is beyond me and that includes that clown who wore the captain's armband.

The centre back pairing was the worst for a long time. Stam must be laughing his bo**ocks off. To all those who say wrongly that he makes a mistake every game, well that would have been an improvement on that shambles.

Sheriden should hang his head in shame for that defence he put out, Jones and and that useless sod Hines rarely broke into a sprint whereas the MK players were determined to be first to every ball (an alien concept to that Oldham team).

I've finally reached that point where I would reconsider Sheriden as manager. Same garbage served up week after week. No heart from the same dross.

NO VOTE FROM ME.

I agree with you 100%.

Something is very wrong with the Latics set up and the finger must be pointed at Sheriden and his management qualities.

He was a fine, aggressive player in his time but he has NOT made the transition from good player to Club Manager.

He is inarticulate on World TV interviews and I believe that he does not have the ability to manage his players effectively.

We have many quality players at the club but they are not being used to Oldham's best advantage.

What happened to striker Davies; loaned out to another club, scored many goals, and then brought back and sold elsewhere ?? What's going on ??

We are currently occupying our rightful position at 8th in the league after our disgraceful drubbing at MK Dons today.

The players must be distraught, even though they were on the pitch today.

We have a quality set of players who surely need a decent manager to guide them.

In mt eyes - SHERIDEN MUST GO _ NOW before it's too late for a play off push.

Gregan played his heart out today, but had too much to do with Seb as a partner.

Thank goodness for that, thought I was the only Gregan fan on here. I agree, he played his socks off, why Sheridan didn't play Stam is beyond me! :angry:

Thank goodness for that, thought I was the only Gregan fan on here. I agree, he played his socks off, why Sheridan didn't play Stam is beyond me! :angry:

Spot on...felt sorry for Gregan...utterly exposed. Shez fell on his sword today thru things like the mistakes of leaving a player of ours (Stam) in the wilderness and allowing a very poor player in Hines to play in his place. Was a close call for me between Gregan and Maher who was left doing Allotts work (who was utterly anonymous). Gave it Maher for his efforts and the goal. Unsurprising that Hughes (who can fart and be applaued by some) rates high...yeah, he did get a goal (and a good one at that) but he was quiet for most of the game.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Jones and Gregan were let down by Hines Eardley and the keeper in my opinion. Sure they weren't great themselves but the performances of the other 3 was diabolical.

Hughes's workrate was good, again. Showed Kabba what to do. That guy really bugged me. When he came to the club I was fairly pleased. I thought we were going to get a fast lively centre forward. Unfortunately it seems he has been going through the motions.

I actually thought he must've been carrying an injury as I hadnt seen any of his reported pace, until one period in the game at MK when he opened his legs for the first time to attract a poor tackle from their left back. All that says to me is that he had it in his locker but couldnt be arsed to display it. v poor.