end of season run in what would you do

end of seaon run in,we been in top 6 all season since day one and now 3 years running we drop out of them.....

the team looks to be imploading and we have a manager in charge who hasnt got a clue...

all the talk will now be if this and if that we may just get in the playoffs.....

so how do we do the end of season run in..

admit its over and just let it run its course and replace manager and coaching staff in summer

get rid now and give someone the oppertunity to rescue the season for the last games ...

end of seaon run in,we been in top 6 all season since day one and now 3 years running we drop out of them.....

the team looks to be imploading and we have a manager in charge who hasnt got a clue...

all the talk will now be if this and if that we may just get in the playoffs.....

so how do we do the end of season run in..

admit its over and just let it run its course and replace manager and coaching staff in summer

get rid now and give someone the oppertunity to rescue the season for the last games ...

reading between the lines, is this a "Shez out" post???

So how does a manager who "hasn't a clue" get a team in the top 6 for 3 years running?

by his own admission he hasn't got a clue - so I'd suggest by budget and luck. oh - and the players motivating themselves for the big games won't have hurt either. Wonder which bar they were in last night in Bletchley?

no - doesn't appear to be. Not at all.

Give it Windass for 9 matches. If we get into the play-offs he gets paid. If we get promoted he gets paid double.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

certain players have "future successful manager" written all over them

Dean Windass isn't one of them.

reading between the lines, is this a "Shez out" post???

not at all...

im niether a shez inner or an outer....i gave him until the end of this season to fullfill his job role and contract of employment,and tta's wishes to get us promoted.

im now just sat here dumbfounded that a team,which on paper is as good as,if not better than the majority of teams in this division can again capitulate so easily towards the buisness end of the season.

we may have been in the top 6 all season,but its been due to the fantastic start we had,and the early points on the board..

however since october we havent really played as a team and too our potential,and results have been bemusing to say the least.

after games which we get beaten we get the usual trot out of comments always used,citing that each defeat is the worst we have had,yet nothing is done about it with any real conviction.

you would have thought that after the last week we have had,that there would of been a sort of togetherness in the team,and that a draw at the very least would of been on the cards....yet we go down to a big team in the division and come back with our arses well and truly kicked.

its so frustrating to see week in and week out,the amount and level of under achievement we seem to reach.

the crowds are dropping and to be honest,i really dont know what i want for the best.

stick with sheridan till may then not renew his contract,he will have then had 3 years to get us up and not done it....

or give someone else a chance now and try and rescue whats left....

we shouldnt be slipping out of the playoffs with a whimper with the team we have,we should be well and truly cemented in there by now...

I don't recall last season following that pattern.

Not like you to give credit where it isn't due. :wink:

maybe one day you will stop with the snidey remarks and comments and just accept other peoples views and opinions for what they are.

shez has done a good job in as much as getting us to this position in each year.....he just hasnt got what it takes to take us that extra hurdle,and sad to say his negativity both on and off the pitch are now doing us no good whatsoever.

i just feel an overwhelming sadness at this moment in time....i really couldnt care if he stays or goes,the damage has already been done,its very dissapointing and upsetting to see the club i love being managed in this way,and if it carrys on until summer,who knows how many more people will call it a day,and desert the club when they need us the most.