I dont blame the Oldham Players

Being at the game today, I gotta say the contracted oldham players didnt deserve to lose 6-2. By far the biggest reason we lost was the tactics employed by the management, ie persisting with 2 defensive midfielders when losing 3-2, and 4-2. refusing to stick an extra striker on etc etc.

The worst players on the park today were:

1) Butz, who was at fault for at least three goals that i counted

2)Hines, who was completely useless (and who shouldnt be playing ahead of stam anyway)

3)Kabba, who appart from winning the free kick for Mahers goal, might as well have been sat next to me in the stand for the effort he put in.

Danny Jones is the exception loanee for me, and i would try to sign him if possible. the rest of the loanees i would ship back tommorow, and would even pay their bus fare.

Hughes ran his socks off and was a clear man of the match for me today, all be it the pick of a bad bunch.

Edited by philliggi

Well thats what you have to expect when your signing Hartlepools 2nd choice keeper and the 1st isn't that good. If Josh Bell cant do any better then he may aswel give up now.

Shez hasn't done himself any favours when it comes to the loan market.

Edited by nava

Gotta agree with that post 100%, if budtz hadnt messed up for the first two it could have been a different game. However that doesnt excuse the shocking 2nd half performance. Im one of the biggest shez inners you could find, but i feel he did himself no favours today, not changing tatics/players when he should! im still undecided as to whether to get rid (they say im patient, cue abuse from numpties :grin: ) It was all the worse for me as i was sat in what you could consider the main stand, and had to endure ribbing from home fans (though i suppose im asking for it sat in there :grin: )