FAO Exile Or Any Decent Posters

Evening, looking forward to next Saturday, hopefully we'll get summit from your place for a change. Wondering if anyone would know if your gaf will let us in with our new supporters flag, it's 30ft wide. I see you've made it all ticket (crazy decision) and are only giving us your small section unless we sell out of tickets.

Evening, looking forward to next Saturday, hopefully we'll get summit from your place for a change. Wondering if anyone would know if your gaf will let us in with our new supporters flag, it's 30ft wide. I see you've made it all ticket (crazy decision) and are only giving us your small section unless we sell out of tickets.

Can't see that you'd get any more tickets even if you did sell out. Too short notice to get the season ticket holders in the big section to sort out tickets elsewhere.

No idea on the flag I'm afraid.

General.

To start you are only gettint the small section full stop. If you sell out you ain't getting any more in our new 3 sided (ex) fortress

Getting something form our place for a change may be on the cards, although if the jungle drums are to believed we may have a new rudder in which case don't count on it.

With regards to the flag! Is that all youv'e got? :grin:

Cheers,

Harry

Re the stand, we will only be giving you the small bit

With leeds being the notable exception, now that we have a 3 sided ground, away fans get either the small bit or the big bit, if you were going to get the big it you would have been allocated that straight away

Re the flag, I would say your best bet is to contact the club directly and ask them.

There is a very very good chance that new manager syndrome will kick in next week as it is very debatable whether sheridan will still be here

There will be no where for the flag to go unless you only sell half your tickets and they let you put in over the seats.

or they could ask the club if its a viable option to have it on the hoardings of the building site,with say the ernie flag the other side.

Cheers for the replies guys, nice to not get flamed by each others backward brigade. Strange one, Shez seemed to have done a decent job, Exile told me one week you'd be brilliant, the next gash, i see he was right... The signing of Hughes was always gonna come back and bite you on the ass at some point, and the Belle Vue antics from the outside (although i dont know the facts) sum up the person tbh.

Wasn't aware you only had 3 sides, after all the stick we gave the Lashers :shock::grin:

The flag is wicked, done from Barmy flags (in Oldham lol) check it out on The Championship in the morning. Will call OAFC Monday to find out, anyone i should ask for ?

Cheers :wink:

or they could ask the club if its a viable option to have it on the hoardings of the building site,with say the ernie flag the other side.

good plan ... if it was a Latics flag. Should not entertain making it cosy for the 'away' fans flags ...

The signing of Hughes was always gonna come back and bite you on the ass at some point, and the Belle Vue antics from the outside (although i dont know the facts) sum up the person tbh.

Don't believe everything you read.

The signing of Hughes was always gonna come back and bite you on the ass at some point, and the Belle Vue antics from the outside (although i dont know the facts) sum up the person tbh.

....and heres me thinking you were nice and friendly <_< ... why post this when you clearly said you didn't know the facts. :shock:

I don't mate fully aware how the press portray people.

Let's just say some of the facts were twisted to make a story.

One newspaper rarely bought in Merseyside referenced Dean Windass as being at the heart of the alleged trouble. He wasn't even there!

Edited by opinions4u

Let's just say some of the facts were twisted to make a story.

One newspaper rarely bought in Merseyside referenced Dean Windass as being at the heart of the alleged trouble. He wasn't even there!

It was reported down here that Greegan and Widearse were taking the pish out of Taylor, CT had a go and the pair kicked 7 bells out of him. Also LH had Shez in a headlock and threw several punches infront of 150 fans...

It was reported down here that Greegan and Widearse were taking the pish out of Taylor, CT had a go and the pair kicked 7 bells out of him. Also LH had Shez in a headlock and threw several punches infront of 150 fans...

Lol!