The Three Amigos

Today they have made a very brave decision in sacking Sheridan. Thanks John for 10 great years of service and everything you've done as a player and manager. The directors have given JS (as far as I can see from what he has said in interviews) everything he has asked for this season player and resource wise. It started off so well, but we have been missing something all season. As the season has gone on it has become more and more apparent that that he could not fix it or did not even know what the something was. I honestly don't think he would have found a solution in the last 9 games.

So on what is a sad day I have to take my hat of to the 3A's for taking such a brave decision. What has been mentioned so much on here recently is JS really struggles to change a game or gamble when behind. Well today the 3As have shown him exactly what we have been looking for in a manager. The ability to change things when the sh1t hits the fan. So who thinks they will replace a midfielder and throw on a big old fashioned centre forward for the last 10 minutes? :wink:

Well done 3A's you've took a risk I really hope it pays off for us.

Can't help feeling they've let their hearts rule their heads over the past few months.

E4e

JSGON

we don't know if they have been trying to redress the position, maybe promises have been made to improve discipline prompting lots of "players don't listen to me" complaints.

Certainly the last 6 BBC headlines on our page donm't make pretty reading

• MK Dons 6-2
  • Sheridan plays down brawl reports
  • Oldham look into 'fight' reports
  • Oldham 0-1 Colchester
  • I am not leaving Oldham - Windass
  • Oldham 1-1 Leeds

Today they have made a very brave decision in sacking Sheridan. Thanks John for 10 great years of service and everything you've done as a player and manager. The directors have given JS (as far as I can see from what he has said in interviews) everything he has asked for this season player and resource wise. It started off so well, but we have been missing something all season. As the season has gone on it has become more and more apparent that that he could not fix it or did not even know what the something was. I honestly don't think he would have found a solution in the last 9 games.

So on what is a sad day I have to take my hat of to the 3A's for taking such a brave decision. What has been mentioned so much on here recently is JS really struggles to change a game or gamble when behind. Well today the 3As have shown him exactly what we have been looking for in a manager. The ability to change things when the sh1t hits the fan. So who thinks they will replace a midfielder and throw on a big old fashioned centre forward for the last 10 minutes? :wink:

Well done 3A's you've took a risk I really hope it pays off for us.

fortune favours the brave, in business you see a chance you have to go for it.

Not a bad business decision, when you consider how many season tickets were likely to be sold. Good on em and lets hope the Oldham public respond.

true,but which league were in will ultimately determine how many we sell along with price..

not just the return of big joe