I've been on holiday and without internet for the last week...

...why does everything happen when my back is turned?

19 pages of unread posts :sick:

... I've missed her, we've had to make do with a poll (you'll catch up)

Don't worry Diego's not around ande missed it all ............ we'll never here the end of it!!!!

look on the bright side this board has been a very sad and gloomy place to be for the last few days

you must be joking this site has crashed due to so many people wanting to post here and ackey has been working hard moving double posts etc , and we had a record 260 online last night and about 30.000 hits too

you must be joking this site has crashed due to so many people wanting to post here and ackey has been working hard moving double posts etc , and we had a record 260 online last night and about 30.000 hits too

yes i agree,myself along with everyone else am excited and can,t wit for saturday,but before yesterday you have to admit it was depressing probably due to how we been playing and the dog thing. since yesterday everyone hs been lifted.my earlier post was an attempt at being witty and i do appreciate the work people do to keep this board up and running