Reserve Team Back

I don't know, but I'd be surprised if it was one of Shez's decisions. That said even if it wasn't he should have fought it.

I'm 99% sure that it was Shez's idea Stitch, seem to remember him harping on about how he was going to "hand pick" the opposition to improve the standard etc etc! If i'm wrong, which I usually am, i'll hold my hands up.....

I'm 99% sure that it was Shez's idea Stitch, seem to remember him harping on about how he was going to "hand pick" the opposition to improve the standard etc etc! If i'm wrong, which I usually am, i'll hold my hands up.....

You could be right, that does sound familiar

Great news this - we've missed it this year.

I can sort of see why the decision was taken as the previous year did nothing for our yoof lads - tey had to play in he stiffs as everyone else was injured but it was en against boys and they got spanked nearly every game. But this season we've not had it as bad injury wise (thank god for that; acually scrap god - thanks robophysio!!) so the 'on the fringe' players have missed out on much needed games.

A sensible & correct decision!!!!