The Lucky Chaddy

Last year my son purchased a "Chaddy" owl (9 inch toy thing wearing a Latics kit) from the club shop.

This 9" toy has attended most home games since. Having fun as Mascot Chaddy ensures he is able to see the action,

Away, he won every game until Stockport - hasn't been away since, and Latics have won every game we've attended since.

Home, he was unbeaten. Left at home (in error) for Yeovil and Bristol Rovers.

Then came Colchester. And "lucky Chaddy" had lost his undefeated record.

Which raises a tough question:

Does "lucky Chaddy" attend tomorrow?, or is he now "unlucky Chaddy" who should be left at home to help ensure victory?

Edited by opinions4u

Definitely bring him

depends if your supersticious or not

i have been through season where i attend and we win,i miss a game and we lose

have also been to seasons were we have won whilst not attending,then i go and we lose,i stay away we win,i go we lose...

have also been to seasons were we have won whilst not attending,then i go and we lose,i stay away we win,i go we lose...

Not.

Superstition goes in the same bin as religion to me

I've only seen one game this season... Stockport at home... and I'm coming tomorrow - so if we win you all have to chip in for my tickets for the rest of the season... deal?

On a side note though, we had a great start to the season, but since I got back into the country in January we've been gash - so maybe you should all pay for me to go on another trip... yes... this one sounds like sound reasoning! :D

Just remember that this particular fixture forced me to teach my son a new song, or rather a popular song with lyrics adjusted for the younger fan base.

"Ronnie Moore, We Don't Like You, We Don't Like You" was preferred to explaining the meaning of the words in the more widely sung version.

:D

Edited by opinions4u

Just remember that this particular fixture forced me to teach my son a new song, or rather a popular song with lyrics adjusted for the younger fan base.

"Ronnie Moore, We Don't Like You, We Don't Like You" was preferred to explaining the meaning of the words in the more widely sung version.

:D

dont worry....tomorrow it will be "ronnie moores a football genius" no naughty words there,lol

Thats the kid who showed me his chaddy a few games ago isnt it? About three rows from the back in the "T or I" section.

That's him.

He was also having his photo taken with you at the front of the Chaddy end when Hughes slotted in the second against Stockport.