I'll tell you

Maybe not, but we are 4 points nearer than you lot :wink: AND with games against Scunny and Leeds, it could be argued it is still in our own hands, well mainly.

You keep clutching onto that straw that we had hold of until 4 o'clock. And if you do somehow get to The Championship please come and get Lee Hughes.

See you next season.

Sorry 24424, I'm not angry, that's just the common phrase used by all football fans for Tranmere fans...

Come on, try some original thinking rather than following the crowd. Are all your opinions formed by received information?

But he's the best striker in the division ?!?!?!?!?!

Agreed, he is one of them. Unfortunately he hasn't got any balls/luck. Maybe he has a jinx as a result of his past? :unsure:

I have never seen a player miss so many sitters in a season career.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Was having the discussion about Hughes at half time.

We'd struggle to do better, and over the course of a season I'll take the misses with the goals.

My concerns are:

1) Strikers need partnerships to succeed, and he's been messed about all season (think he said as much himself recently too).

2) His pace is going, and more and more he is anticipating the defender making a mistake rather than causing the defender to slip up. Too many fags me thinks.

3) Come on Lee, I'm a great believer in hanging on the should of the last man, but you really should know the offside rule by now.

4) I'm not totally convinced he's worth a 2 year contract, but can't see who we'd get who will be better.

Edited by opinions4u