The Faith lost?

The Faith lost?

simply put..... NO!

if ever a man was set up for a fall it was that embarrassing debacle yesterday just before the kick off...

yeah it was great to hear the 'pike' commentary, especially for the 'young-un's' and to see the big man step out onto the pitch, but it should have stopped there... yet we had to listen to said commentary again as the players were doing there prep after the hand shakes....

Joe's right... once those players have walked onto the pitch, it should be about them and them only!

I agree and I think if anything was gonna fire up the Trannies more it was the pre-match "celebrations". When I heard it on LW, I had a feeling Joe wouldn't have liked it. Sure enough it was in the Chron on Monday.

As for the rest of the posts about Joe failing, surely these are "fishing" posts?

Well I have sort of lost the faith really. Yes I will go to games, love the wins but it's just another season now to me.

Agree

No chance of promotion.

Agree

Big Joe failed

Nonsense. He was put in a tough situation and didn't create a miracle. If that is failure, then I suppose you are right, but I wouldn't call it that because I didn't expect that.

If by the end of the season there is no improvement in performances (if not results) then perhaps you might say he has failed to acheive anything this season, but even then I would not judge him harshly.