The Faith lost?

Well I have sort of lost the faith really. Yes I will go to games, love the wins but it's just another season now to me.

No chance of promotion.

Anyway, i'll be watching Eintracht Frankfurt now mainly as we try to get out of this relegation cock-up.

Big Joe failed.

No faith lost. All intact. Still many games to go.

And I find it rather ridiculous how you can judge a managerial failure from 1) 1 game and 2) a Tranmere side who beat us fair and square.

Edited by ste1987

Well I have sort of lost the faith really. Yes I will go to games, love the wins but it's just another season now to me.

No chance of promotion.

Anyway, i'll be watching Eintracht Frankfurt now mainly as we try to get out of this relegation cock-up.

Big Joe failed.

You can't put it on Joe.

Any chance of briefly explaining the whole German thing?

No chance of promotion.

Big Joe failed.

Please tell me that's tongue in cheek! The guy has been at the club one week.

:ranting:

It was a dig at Saturday, no at he's failed us for this season! :blush:

The strange thing is about Joe is too, I wasn't even born when he took control of us so to me it's a like a new manager (bit off-topic but..)

Any chance of briefly explaining the whole German thing?

Heritage, family, Frankfurt. :grin:

It was a dig at Saturday, no at he's failed us for this season! :blush:

The strange thing is about Joe is too, I wasn't even born when he took control of us so to me it's a like a new manager (bit off-topic but..)

Well read a history book and get a bit of respect...and prospective...

Hmm touché, sorry... Is it possible for us to still go up can I ask?

Must of been great when he was about in 1990-1991 season :D

Being as it is still mathematically possible I think that, yes, you will find it is still possible to go up and if the current team played with a 10th of the passion and pride that the 1990/91 team did we would not be scrapping to get into the top 6 at this stage of the season!!

Is it possible for us to still go up can I ask?

Of course it is....

Is it likely ? No.... Been then again it never was... We sacked a semi-successful manager at the worse possible time of the season... I said this last week and people wouldn't listen....

I still retain hope Joe can sort this mess out but I wouldn't put money on it...

Being as it is still mathematically possible I think that, yes, you will find it is still possible to go up and if the current team played with a 10th of the passion and pride that the 1990/91 team did we would not be scrapping to get into the top 6 at this stage of the season!!

:shock:

I was told that there is not chance what so ever of going up!!!

Delete this thread.

Of course it is....

Is it likely ? No.... Been then again it never was... We sacked a semi-successful manager at the worse possible time of the season... I said this last week and people wouldn't listen....

I still retain hope Joe can sort this mess out but I wouldn't put money on it...

Well Latics are the last club i'd like to put a bet on. You never know :wink:

Edited by OAFCguy

The Faith lost?

simply put..... NO!

if ever a man was set up for a fall it was that embarrassing debacle yesterday just before the kick off...

yeah it was great to hear the 'pike' commentary, especially for the 'young-un's' and to see the big man step out onto the pitch, but it should have stopped there... yet we had to listen to said commentary again as the players were doing there prep after the hand shakes....

Joe's right... once those players have walked onto the pitch, it should be about them and them only!

shez complained that as they were getting ready to come out against Leeds, that he heard the 'pink panther' music... well is it just a co-incidence or are the stories about them losing the rights to play pre-match music correct???

we can do better...

I'm not going to go into which player was the worst, who should have done what and who shouldn't even been playing, cause my personal opinion is exactly that..MY opinion and I'll bet money it's different to others.... but we've all heard the saying... "opinions are like 'bum' holes...we've all got one!"

but, i think as a supporter I'm a long way away from throwing my season ticket away, or not returning to BP until things change...because it won't help things one iota! and to put it bluntly....

it's damn ungrateful to the people who have stumped up millions to ensure we have that option on a Saturday afternoon anyway!!

so yeah. I'll be there next home game, I'll be in the Q when season tickets are up for renewal and I'll pop into the shop once or twice a season to get a new shirt.....

but I'd ask one thing of the people who aren't coming back???

stay the hell away from the ground the next time the owners fork out to let you all in for free, or at a heavily discounted price...that way the 'real' fans can still get to watch the team that they 'support' .

rant over... but no faith lost..

Of course it is....

Joe might not do it but there is no way on earth that Sheridan would have taken this team up....I am certain of that!!