Train ticket for Orient available

Rol up Roll up..........

Due to purchasing a train ticket on behalf of a Tic and being let down on a 2nd occasion. I have available a Train ticket for the Orient match. Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston, Outward 10.15am Inward 18.40pm. £12 return and I will post out today to an address of your choice. The seats are pre booked and you will be sat with other Tics.

Lee, if this item doesn't sell you owe me for this as well as for the MK Dons train ticket. Payable a week on Saturday prior to the Peterboro match. No if's no but's.

Rol up Roll up..........

Due to purchasing a train ticket on behalf of a Tic and being let down on a 2nd occasion. I have available a Train ticket for the Orient match. Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston, Outward 10.15am Inward 18.40pm. £12 return and I will post out today to an address of your choice. The seats are pre booked and you will be sat with other Tics.

Lee, if this item doesn't sell you owe me for this as well as for the MK Dons train ticket. Payable a week on Saturday prior to the Peterboro match. No if's no but's.

I'll have it. But you probably won't sell it to me will you.

Keith,

These particular tickets were purchased via The Sun (Newspaper) 2 for 1 promotion hence the cheap prices in this case (although you still have to get them at the right time). Most Train operators issue cheaper tickets about 6 weeks prior to the travel dates. It's not uncommon for travel to and from London, departing Manchester to be had for as little as £1 single, though in truth £7 each way is more than norm. Virgin often do these deals but you have to get in first as they'll only allow so many at low fares.