Just read Joe's last comments on his post match interview....."Kieran Lee had a fantastic start but blew up later due to a lack of match fitness". "Not having a reserve team has really killed us this year and that will have to be sorted next season."

Alot of us have commented on this throughout the season and a fair few didn't seem to think that it would be a problem!

I think the lack of a 2nd team playing regular competitive football has been the biggest single contributary factor in our failure this year and the main reason why we haven't seen the likes of Lee and Stephens more often.....They, and other fringe players, have simply not been anywhere near fit enough to put the required pressure on the first team regulars!

I fully agree with what you have said. When it was announced last year that we were scrapping playing in the reserve league I felt it was a good move. That season we had crippling injuries and playing in a reserve league that dictated when you played wasn't good.

I thought we would play more reserve friendlies than we have done but there has been hardly any which has been very disappointing and a huge mistake by the management.

It turns out we didn't need to scrap playing in the reserve league, we just needed to bring in a physio who knew what he was doing! I hope Mark stays for many seasons to come!