Champions League Choosday

Guest sheridans_world

I just turned it on, couldnt believe the score.

Think we have a match in order here!

Anelka is already getting changed to come on! Its only the 34th minute!

I just turned it on, couldnt believe the score.

Think we have a match in order here!

Anelka is already getting changed to come on! Its only the 34th minute!

Find a clip of the first goal mate. Awesome!! And Anelka is indeed on already.

Find a clip of the first goal mate. Awesome!!

Thought he'd mis-hit it till it went in. Still not sure if Liverpool can pull the tie back, i know they've been going on about Istanbul all week but they had world class players like Smicer, Kewell and Traore then.

Thought he'd mis-hit it till it went in. Still not sure if Liverpool can pull the tie back, i know they've been going on about Istanbul all week but they had world class players like Smicer, Kewell and Traore then.

I don't think that matters. More to do with how scared and useless Chelsea look to be honest!

David Pleat. Lee Dixon. Alan Shearer. Mark Lawrenson.

All 'football people' who know precisely fark all about football. I wish they'd seal them all in concrete and drop them in the North Sea.

FTFY :wink:

Pleat??!! Never. I love him. It's like having your slightly delusional grandad comentating on the game for you. "Ukrania" had tears rolling down my cheeks. The fact he thinks teams still have inside rights too. Genius.

As for the other three, along with Andy Townsend, they should be taken out back and shot.

I'm not too clever with acronyms, so I'll just nod and smile sweetly.

Yeah, Townsend's a cockjuggler as well. But Pleat's just a complete buffoon; I can't be doing with him. I can handle buffoonery if there's even the slightest hint that it's an act, but Pleat is clearly just an utter spazmo.

FTFY :wink:

Pleat??!! Never. I love him. It's like having your slightly delusional grandad comentating on the game for you. "Ukrania" had tears rolling down my cheeks. The fact he thinks teams still have inside rights too. Genius.

As for the other three, along with Andy Townsend, they should be taken out back and shot.

I hate the bloke. The Republic of Czechoslovakia had me cringing during the Euros.

http://www.dangerhere.com/hallofguff/david_pleat.php