Important Update re end of season party

The Boundary Blues end of season party is this coming Monday, 20th April at St Anne's Rugby club, Higginshaw Road.

Tickets are £6.00 for Boundary Blues members and £7.50 for non-members (parents, friends etc).

Joe Royle and first team squad should be there, the player of the season will be presented, kids will have chance to play games with players, there'll be a question and answer session, time to get autographs, every child will get a goody bag, a raffle will be held and the mascots drawn for the first half of next season. Also included in the price is food!!

Tickets can be bought in the shop, or, you can now pay on the night. If you want me to reserve you a place, you can reply here or pm me.

A very good night, it didnt seem as busy as previous ones ive been to but still a good night.

I dont think Danny Whittaker took too kindly to Franny keep taking the pee out of him saying he looks like Mr Burns off the Simpsons. I was sat not to far away and my lipreading skills are pretty good, i dont think Franny will be on his christmas card list. :wink:

A very good night, it didnt seem as busy as previous ones ive been to but still a good night.

I dont think Danny Whittaker took too kindly to Franny keep taking the pee out of him saying he looks like Mr Burns off the Simpsons. I was sat not to far away and my lipreading skills are pretty good, i dont think Franny will be on his christmas card list. :wink:

Indeed not, he wasn't at all impressed. Franny even coerced my boy into asking him why he looks like Mr Burns in the Q&A session :blush:

But a great night - many thanks to all who set up and arranged it. The kids had a great night and I will never forget the look on my lad's face when Chris Taylor drew his name out of the hat to be a mascot next season. That look of absolute joy at being given the honour of leading my beloved Latics out at Boundary Park is what parenthood is all about. :grin:

What a surprise, Franny, the 2nd least funny person on matchdays, making a clown of himself yet again!

After the tranmere radio tape fiasco he should be part of Big Joe's clearout too.

So were you the one who shouted out "YESSSSSS" when his name was pulled out? :lol:

I suspect they will have fun when Heather is mascot. She was the little girl who didnt want to get up and get her envelope when she was drawn out. I can just see her now hiding in the tunnel when she is supposed to be on the pitch. I think i will have to lend a hand as she seems fine with me whenever i go and see her at games.

It's true though, he does look uncannily like Monty Burns.

So were you the one who shouted out "YESSSSSS" when his name was pulled out? :lol:

I suspect they will have fun when Heather is mascot. She was the little girl who didnt want to get up and get her envelope when she was drawn out. I can just see her now hiding in the tunnel when she is supposed to be on the pitch. I think i will have to lend a hand as she seems fine with me whenever i go and see her at games.

:lol: Yep, that was probably me :grin:

No, Heather came over all coy didn't she? I am sure that Harry will be the same come match day though.

PS Did you use mirrors or something last night? :wink:

Thanks everyone for attending last night, the kids seemed to enjoy themselves as usual! It was a shame the numbers were down on previous parties but we advertised it as much as we could so not much more we could've done to get kids there.

I spoke to 2 dads whose kids had been picked out as mascots for next season, both were very happy and I think they are counting down the days until the fixtures come out! :bounce::bounce: It's always the dads who are more excited about going in the dressing room before kick off than the kids :-)

I can't believe my girl won a prize in the raffle and had pick of the table, she choose a cap :ohno: