Todays Team

or maybe joe is seeing what standard Norm is up too, before deciding what keeper he is looking for...

Maybe, but he's not seen Fleming play either has he? Norm's not got the legs for a full season, and so we need another keeper who can play first team football. So it doesn't really change what we need if Norm can step in and play 10-15 games does it?

Maybe, but he's not seen Fleming play either has he? Norm's not got the legs for a full season, and so we need another keeper who can play first team football. So it doesn't really change what we need if Norm can step in and play 10-15 games does it?

didnt fleming play last week?

therefore he is having a good look at both the keepers before deciding if he needs a new number one, or a new number one and number two

therefore he is having a good look at both the keepers before deciding if he needs a new number one, or a new number one and number two

I suppose, but you can't really judge a keeper off one game. Well, I don't think you can anyway, as you say Joe maybe does.

(chickers @ Apr 18 2009, 14:41 PM)

I suppose, but you can't really judge a keeper off one game. Well, I don't think you can anyway, as you say Joe maybe does.

A bit of s suprise.

Obviously most managers will be aware what Crossley can do. SO I guess it is to see his standards at the moment. I think Joe will be aware of Fleing from the games he has watched when he wasn;t manager. Could Crossley be playing for a contract?

Maybe more likely, Joe wants that first win!

Edited by Ackey

Would ahve thought Crossley was one of the big earners.

Think Norm has been a big asset, and would be a great 2nd choice.

we were play off certs before he got injured.

how much value can you place on him talking to his defence?