"I'm With Ian Marshall"

I noticed a group of thirty gentlemen in the above mentioned attire walking down the front past the Hilton early on Saturday afternoon. I have hazy memories of being told later on the Opinions4U was involved, I didn't recognise anyone I knew personally, were the rest not Latics fans but just poor sould dragged along for the ride?

I noticed a group of thirty gentlemen in the above mentioned attire walking down the front past the Hilton early on Saturday afternoon. I have hazy memories of being told later on the Opinions4U was involved, I didn't recognise anyone I knew personally, were the rest not Latics fans but just poor sould dragged along for the ride?

Not me guv.

My Saturday afternoon was a thrilling mow of the front lawn intermingled with a few brief visits to the OWTB chat room.

Does anybody on here actually know who I am anyway?

Not me guv.

My Saturday afternoon was a thrilling mow of the front lawn intermingled with a few brief visits to the OWTB chat room.

Does anybody on here actually know who I am anyway?

I will check my sources. It had been a long afternoon/evening, unencumbered by 90 minutes of football.

There was a good number there i knew the face of one supporter who i not seen at a game for ages. Still a good laugh and joined in the banter.