Everton thru to Cup Final

Makes you wonder how badly Utd really wanted the quintuplet

Got exactly what they deserved, for a team apparently going for the quintuplet and trying to make history, coming up against 6th in the prem in the semi final of the FA Cup, that team selection was an insult to both Everton and the FA Cup.

21o4rjs.jpg

i was genuinely worried after that little outburst that his dodgy ticker wouldn't last till the final whistle. The shot of him and Gary Neville after Ferdinand's pen was priceless. :grin:

All the more ironic that he leaves Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs out in a semi-final against the team that's 6th in the premiership in the same week that he accused Benitez of being 'arrogant' and 'disrespectful' for calling Everton a small club over two years ago. Not entirely sure why he felt the need to bring that up.

I think its ruddy arrogant and dispresspectful of a manager to field a eakend team in the worlds oldest and most famous cup competition....

Not that i want to ruin the thread .....did u know that the most valuable trophy in the world is the Isle of Wight Gold Cup?

made out of solid gold and given by sheik god knows who years ago its made of solid gold and never leaves its safe...a replica is presented each season to the winning IOW team...

Im surprised Flapping fergie hasnt entered a team in it

I think its ruddy arrogant and dispresspectful of a manager to field a eakend team in the worlds oldest and most famous cup competition....

Could be worse - they could decide they dont want to enter the FA Cup one year. Oh, wait.

Glad Everton beat them. Crap game but those penalties were superb. :grin: