am i ite omly person to think yhis?

hers's my thinking

cast your minds back to august. We won our 1st few games,were top and very optimistic for the rest of the season.

early september still on top and unbeaten

stockport game: Latics go in2 the game unbeaten and scoring goals for fun. Our 1st loan signing of the open season arrives not long before kick off-daniel jones. We lose the game due to some very sloppy defending.

october/november: We play some good stuff and continue in the top 4/5 in league

december-march: we sign more loan players such as dean sulkass, darren byfielf, ormerod so on n so on.

as a result our season is disrupted and our own youngsters such as lewis and lee have suffered.

Im not saying dj is a bad player or any of the others 4 that matter (although i think some are) they disrupted what was a winning team. Can you fix what isn't broken?

our season has been hampered by 2 many disruptions such as: loan signings, windass sulks, pink shirts, shez sacking, bell vue, royles return etc etc.

we need to get this club sorted in the summer. loan signings made before august and season long and no mere unless injuries and stuff.

Leicester are a perfect example. made long term loans from lpool n manure in summer and have limited disruptions.

any1 with me on this?

hers's my thinking

cast your minds back to august. We won our 1st few games,were top and very optimistic for the rest of the season.

early september still on top and unbeaten

stockport game: Latics go in2 the game unbeaten and scoring goals for fun. Our 1st loan signing of the open season arrives not long before kick off-daniel jones. We lose the game due to some very sloppy defending.

october/november: We play some good stuff and continue in the top 4/5 in league

december-march: we sign more loan players such as dean sulkass, darren byfielf, ormerod so on n so on.

as a result our season is disrupted and our own youngsters such as lewis and lee have suffered.

Im not saying dj is a bad player or any of the others 4 that matter (although i think some are) they disrupted what was a winning team. Can you fix what isn't broken?

our season has been hampered by 2 many disruptions such as: loan signings, windass sulks, pink shirts, shez sacking, bell vue, royles return etc etc.

we need to get this club sorted in the summer. loan signings made before august and season long and no mere unless injuries and stuff.

Leicester are a perfect example. made long term loans from lpool n manure in summer and have limited disruptions.

any1 with me on this?

No you are not....