Chaddys gang / Boundary Blues

My sister is due to have her first child in a fortnight and I'm signing the young'un up to be a Latics fan straight away. How do I go about registering junior (when he's born) as a member of Junior Latics?

That is correct. Boundary blues is for 6 year olds to 16 years olds. 0-6 year olds can join Chaddys gang. It is £10 and they get a free gift and a birthday card of yours truly. They also get discount on tickets for chaddys gang end of season awards and christmas party. Its well worth the money....And before anyone asks....No im not on commision :grin:

That is correct. Boundary blues is for 6 year olds to 16 years olds. 0-6 year olds can join Chaddys gang. It is £10 and they get a free gift and a birthday card of yours truly. They also get discount on tickets for chaddys gang end of season awards and christmas party. Its well worth the money....And before anyone asks....No im not on commision :grin:

Chaddy

Whats this rumour ive heard that you have put in a transfer request and are expected to sign for a certain Essex club to become "EssexBird" I think you will look quite good in a pair of white high heels and blond wig :wink:

Chadddy is a Shrimper,chaddy is a Shrimper! :grin:

Get an application form from the Cub Shop to join Chaddy's Gang - (Lisa's) Boundary Blues (formerly Junior Latics) is for the older kids.

They were out of application forms at the club shop last week, but hope to have them shortly.

Might be best to ring before calling in.

Chaddy

Whats this rumour ive heard that you have put in a transfer request and are expected to sign for a certain Essex club to become "EssexBird" I think you will look quite good in a pair of white high heels and blond wig :wink:

Chadddy is a Shrimper,chaddy is a Shrimper! :grin:

Are you kidding? High heels????? :shock: I cant even walk in football boots at the minute. :grin:

Nah, it was all because Colin Moore (head of football in the community) is a southend fan and he was at the front of the stand so i felt safe going in there to say hello. It went down pretty well and was just a bit of banter. If you cut me i would bleed Oldham blood.....Please dont try it though :unsure: