joes comments

The most telling and appreciated by me was saying that certain individuals make the same mistakes without seemingly the ability to learn. Even though they've been gently reminded in training. Joe goes on to state " the answer is quite brutely change um"

That'll be the 'Chicken :censored:'

Edited by Lags

The most telling and appreciated by me was saying that certain individuals make the same mistakes without seemingly the ability to learn. Even though they've been gently reminded in training. Joe goes on to state " the answer is quite brutely change um"

That'll be the 'Chicken :censored:'

least we know he isnt affraid to change em.

the thing i find myself wondering about,is that shez knew this was the problem early on,and had he had the balls to actually do something about it,ship em out and bring in better or similar in those positions,instead of going down the strikers for fun route,we might have actually seen a different outcome to the season.

thats wht i find so hard to take,and if i knew it was my last chance or the dole queue,i would have at least wanted to go out guns blazing.

Who are the players that don't listen then?

He praised Allot, Maher, Gregan and Hazell, Westlake seems to be his golden boy, Lee hasn't played enough to be a regular culprit and the goalie doesn't count so that leaves Smalley, Alessandra, Jones, Whitaker, Wolfenden and Eardley.

again sounds like he is as frustrated with these players as we are.

says it all really..22 crosses into the box and we only score from a penalty....oh for a ritchie,palmer,bunn,marshall,beckett type of striker.

Beacause the strikers we have got couldnt hit a barn door, actually we havent got any strikers have we?