Season Ticket advert from Trust Oldham.

This advert will be used by Trust Oldham to advertise

The Season Ticket offer in the local press.

yourclubneedsyoupostera.jpg

This Poster will also soon be available to Download, so fans can print off at work and send to friends and family by email.

Massive thank You to Peter Wright for again helping out the trust with his magic crayons :wink:

The idea of this Poster is for fans to Print it off and give friends or Family who may want a ST (but dont yet know it )

Maybe use the Poster as a Screen Saver at work to Advertise the offer ?

Send the Poster as an email attachment, emailing friends, family or people you know from the pub it ?

With there being a new manager we all need to do our bit to help him get the funds he needs to do his job.

It's probably too late, but could I suggest a note to explain that credit cards can be used if buying online?

I think that could be very attractive to some people who would not otherwise be able to take advantage of the cut-price offer for early birds.

P.S. The deadline date for early birds would also be useful.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

D_S

The poster is to attract interest to the offer, spark the persons interest not give all the information on the offer. If we put all the information on it we would need a 8 page booklet like the club have sent out recently.

I've done the Poster so THE FANS can do our bit to spark some interest,by sending it to other fans, friends and family hopefully the new managers appointment may help if its a good one :wink:

Quick question...

Why is it up to us to market the clubs product.... The club should be doing / paying for this...

The poster looks cracking by the way...

Errrmmmm Pass ? A club our size should use the experience of people about the club, staff and fans etc

Its also what the trust are here for, to help

The club are now backing the Trust Poster

D_S

The poster is to attract interest to the offer, spark the persons interest not give all the information on the offer. If we put all the information on it we would need a 8 page booklet like the club have sent out recently.

I've done the Poster so THE FANS can do our bit to spark some interest,by sending it to other fans, friends and family hopefully the new managers appointment may help if its a good one :wink:

I appreciate that, but I await people moaning after the deadline about not knowing of it and the credit card facility. Not knocking or sniping, just being realistic about human nature.

I applaud your efforts.