would shez pilfer our...

there is a strong hint that shez maybe back in management sooner rather than later

barnsley,stockport have been suggested in the media,as well as a couple of other clubs.

tommy right has now left and also crossley,but if shez was to become a manager again for next season.....does anybody think he might come sniffing round our players for his new club????

there is a strong hint that shez maybe back in management sooner rather than later

barnsley,stockport have been suggested in the media,as well as a couple of other clubs.

tommy right has now left and also crossley,but if shez was to become a manager again for next season.....does anybody think he might come sniffing round our players for his new club????

It depends if he can find any drinking buddies at his new club :wink:

In all seriousness though if he were to go to Baaaarnsley, i doubt many of our players would be suitable for the step up to Championship. Taylor yes and Eards yes as well, but cant see either going to Barnsley somehow. If he went to Stockport then i also doubt it as they wont have a pot to piss in next season.

It depends if he can find any drinking buddies at his new club :wink:

In all seriousness though if he were to go to Baaaarnsley, i doubt many of our players would be suitable for the step up to Championship. Taylor yes and Eards yes as well, but cant see either going to Barnsley somehow. If he went to Stockport then i also doubt it as they wont have a pot to piss in next season.

Is Sheridan suitable for the step-up?

I'd be surprised if Barnsley were to go for a manager who has only managed at the lower level.

Is Sheridan suitable for the step-up?

I'd be surprised if Barnsley were to go for a manager who has only managed at the lower level.

Well Stitch and Davey had pretty meagre managerial records before they hired them. Davey none at all i dont think. I doubt they would go for Shez after the struggle they've had this season as they probably want a tried and tested manager (i reckon Boothroyd will go there tbh).

Shez's next job will be the making of him imo. If he does well then he will progress to a higher level. If he doesnt then i can see him going back to coaching. Despite what we all thought of the last few months of Shez's tenure, he seems to be highly rated. But like was mentioned before would he want any of them. If i had a boss and had staff who couldnt be arsed which resulted in me getting sacked, i certainly wouldnt want them anywhere near me again.

Well Stitch and Davey had pretty meagre managerial records before they hired them. Davey none at all i dont think. I doubt they would go for Shez after the struggle they've had this season as they probably want a tried and tested manager (i reckon Boothroyd will go there tbh).

Shez's next job will be the making of him imo. If he does well then he will progress to a higher level. If he doesnt then i can see him going back to coaching. Despite what we all thought of the last few months of Shez's tenure, he seems to be highly rated. But like was mentioned before would he want any of them. If i had a boss and had staff who couldnt be arsed which resulted in me getting sacked, i certainly wouldnt want them anywhere near me again.

He'd want Taylor (comments regarding the best trainer at the club and such). We can say as much that they can't afford him, but there's more money in Division 2 next year, and everyone is getting the Birmingham parachute bonus of £400k on top of that.

Can't really see what Davey has done wrong though.

i reckon the clean break will be the making of him. new dressing room, cant be many players left who have played with him, no gradual transition around the same people over time. if he goes in there as a 100% boss, that includes the chairman 'helping' with transfer targets, i reckon he can do the biz.

shame how it panned out really.