That's ok. Having reached the ripe old age of 25 (and recently noticed my first ever protruding nasal hair) it has started to become a touchy subject.

oh god 25 im 27 in may shows wat 7 years of running a multigaming company does to ur grammer cant remmember the last time i used a pen or what thay look like :S.

best stay on topic now or acky's head will blow

oh god 25 im 27 in may shows wat 7 years of running a multigaming company does to ur grammer cant remmember the last time i used a pen or what thay look like :S.

best stay on topic now or acky's head will blow

I know you're nearly 27 - you have said before. I was going to mention it when you said I'm old but I never pick on the elderly. :wink:

What's multigaming when it's at home?

I know you're nearly 27 - you have said before. I was going to mention it when you said I'm old but I never pick on the elderly. :wink:

What's multigaming when it's at home?

Its basically a number of teams playing under the same name but in diffrent games like i have a counterstrike source team Fifa09 team Cod4 team Tf2 team these all compete in leagues and lan events for cash prizes upto 10k some of them also there is prizes like high spec pc's etc.

my webby http://envision.xpletusgaming.com/ if u click the intro movie that is a counterstrike source movie showing some really good kills etc btw all the games i have mentioned in leagues etc are played online against other gamers, be cool if some of the lads on here could reg get me some hits so sponsors take more intrest :D.

p.s sry Acky he did ask :S

Edited by KUNGFOO

Its basically a number of teams playing under the same name but in diffrent games like i have a counterstrike source team Fifa09 team Cod4 team Tf2 team these all compete in leagues and lan events for cash prizes upto 10k some of them also there is prizes like high spec pc's etc.

my webby http://envision.xpletusgaming.com/ if u click the intro movie that is a counterstrike source movie showing some really good kills etc btw all the games i have mentioned in leagues etc are played online against other gamers, be cool if some of the lads on here could reg get me some hits so sponsors take more intrest :D .

Uber g33ks 4tw.

my webby http://envision.xpletusgaming.com/ if u click the intro movie that is a counterstrike source movie showing some really good kills etc btw all the games i have mentioned in leagues etc are played online against other gamers, be cool if some of the lads on here could reg get me some hits so sponsors take more intrest :D.

im intrested, i have pm'd you KUNGFOO.