You don't think another club will take advantage in the meantime?

I wouldn't rule it out.

He seems to have some foolish deep commitment to County though.

Administration can be a messy thing, and if they don't resolve the company's structure quickly, they run the risk of him going elsewhere.

I just find the whole 'Administration' thing at County slightly odd, with interested buyers circling and their major asset (Gannon) made redundant from a position that will exist again in a couple of months time.

Few clubs managerless at the moment. Think any of them can tempt shez? Barnsley?

Today's Mirror has him down for Chesterfield.

But not part of the deal taking Taylor to Birmingham which it touted a couple of days ago!

I wouldn't rule it out.

He seems to have some foolish deep commitment to County though.

Administration can be a messy thing, and if they don't resolve the company's structure quickly, they run the risk of him going elsewhere.

I just find the whole 'Administration' thing at County slightly odd, with interested buyers circling and their major asset (Gannon) made redundant from a position that will exist again in a couple of months time.

They could do what Latics did and fold the company known as Stockport County as it stands and form a new Stockport County (2009) meaning he can be re-appointed under a new company structure? I wouldn't count that out. I agree there does seem something strange about about his departure.

unless shez changes his manager skills and becomes a manager not a friend to players he will allways fail

Yeah....he was always a bit too pally when stood on the touchline. :unsure:

I will be suprised if shez gets another club in the FL. Maybe conferece?

After his record with Latics? You must be joking! :lol:

He'll go to a Grimsby-esque club. Kick around League Two mid table for a couple of seasons, maybe move up to a semi-decent League One club after a while (whilst bypassing us, eh Corp?) before fading into obscurity.

Edited by Zorrro

Yeah....he was always a bit too pally when stood on the touchline. :unsure:

After his record with Latics? You must be joking! :lol:

yeah he was pally with the older players when thay did wrong f all was said as soon as the kids did somthing it was world war 3 i see it everygame as i sit 5 feet away from him.

yeah he was pally with the older players when thay did wrong f all was said as soon as the kids did somthing it was world war 3 i see it everygame as i sit 5 feet away from him.

So he needs to be more pally with some players and less pally with others?

Do you speak as you write? If so it must have been an interesting area of the ground to listen to, with both you and Shez there.

To be fair, I think you're twisting his (poorly constructed) words a touch there.

I wouldn't - I asked a question of my own in search of clarity.

Incidentally I think there is a case for the answer to the question being yes and I was hoping to bring that out of KUNGFOO himself, or make him look silly. Alas the former wasn't to be....

Bully's the lot of you :D people will just do anything these days to flame or get a kick out of knocking someone down due to there lack of ability to type and gramma.

back on topic shez unless he changes his attitude bad manager if he sorts that part out he should do well.

Bully's the lot of you :D people will just do anything these days to flame or get a kick out of knocking someone down due to there lack of ability to type and gramma.

back on topic shez unless he changes his attitude bad manager if he sorts that part out he should do well.

I didn't set out to 'bully' you. I set out to debate the topic of Shez being too friendly with the players (in a slightly cocky manner I admit) and you resorted to saying I'm old and that you can't be arsed.

I didn't set out to 'bully' you. I set out to debate the topic of Shez being too friendly with the players (in a slightly cocky manner I admit) and you resorted to saying I'm old and that you can't be arsed.

haha ok fair doos im sorry for calling you old