wenger on the way out?

i think he might get the push soon, arsenal 1 chelsea 4

arsenal 1 manure 3 inside a week.

I doubt it. If he can find a pat vieira over the summer Arsenal will be a force next season. Their problem is they don't have anyone with that experience and backbone to pull the team through when things aren't going to plan, apart from that they are still the best footballing side in England when they want to be.

i think he might get the push soon, arsenal 1 chelsea 4

arsenal 1 manure 3 inside a week.

Not a chance, they're a team of kids with a lot less money than the other three top four sides but regularly stay up there despite spending a fraction of what a lot of the other Premier Greed sides spend. I do think Wenger needs to add some experience.

Not a chance, they're a team of kids with a lot less money than the other three top four sides but regularly stay up there despite spending a fraction of what a lot of the other Premier Greed sides spend. I do think Wenger needs to add some experience.

I can't find the bloody figures now, but if you account for money coming in from sales against money spent then Arsenal actually out spent United, as did Liverpool and Chelsea.

I don't think that's right, they haven't spent anything like the same on players as the rest. They are right up there on wages though, they have done well at bringing players through but they can't keep them on low wages. They just don't have enough winners at the moment IMO, too many kids whose heads go down and don't come back up again. Sky were banging on about how they didn't have enough physically big players where it counts, but I seem to remember the Scholes/Keane midfield managing not to be intimidated by far bigger Arsenal teams. It's more about who wants it most.

I expect most of Arsenal's recent outlay has gone towards the cost of their new stadium.

Cue response from the Corp.

Thing is, they were meant to be cutting the cloth in expectation of the cash pouring in once that was done. They sold up at a decent time in the housing cycle, they should by rights be fairly flush right now. I wonder if all the goings on in their Boardroom has had an impact?