Released Players

Who,who and who?

Your talking about promotion and you think were gonna do it with players who are getting released who are not good enough and cant get in leauge 2 mid table teams. Get a Grip boys .I know were the longest serving team in the division and hardly any money but come on set some standards at least.

Spoke to quite afew Dale fans recently, and they cant understand why Wiseman has been released, they thought he was a very tidy player indeed, as i did when ive seen him. Would definitely do a job here, add some decent competition/cover and wouldnt cost the earth.

graham is under 24 and would require a fee being paid. unless ritchards is sold from city I wouldnt expect any cash signings and even if he is sold would only expect 100 grand max 2 be used if any at all

jemal johnson and mark tyler good shouts though.As is abbott. wouldn't mind the lictenstein winger from darlo 2. imo that gives us 2 good forwards, a good goalie and winger to go with the alrounder already brought in.

maybe the 2 from leeds to. douglas and the other fellow just released(can't remember his name)

Alot of people are worrying about next season. I don't understand y tho! every club has had a clear out. Even the ones that made the play offs like leeds and mk. All clubs will be running with a smaller budget next season and if you look at last season we started with a few risky signings that paid off. Whits in early season was gr8. we picked ruebs up for nothing. It wasn't until we started signing'big names' such as windass and ormerod when it started going pear shaped.

and look even further back to the dowie season. picked pogs up on a free. fitz and ernie from non league. so on and so on. It is possible to build a good squad fom nothing especially as we have the nucleus of a good squad and in the same boat as evry other club in the country near enough.

Let's all stick together and give dp a chance to build his side and have his turn at gettin us outa this league!

Was Jason Price at Donny when Penney was there? Seem to have done reasonably well at Millwall

I think bradley wright phillips never did out at city or southampton but he was under a lot of preser but I think he would do somethig at oldham :grin: and billy clarke can score some goals as well so they would't be a bad signing :shock:

Freshly released player today...Adrian Forbes...would have him! Scores goals too...did well for Blackpool, Swansea and Millwall previously. Very surprised Millwall have let him go to be honest. Be happy to see him at ours!

Edited by boundaryblue80